A Couple Quick Stories.

Diiaurei

The Theory of why @Fantastic is an arab.

While Fantastic was walking down the street, he seemed to slow, noticing those narrowing eyes of them. Their black, somewhat shiny hair and dirty, mildly cut up clothing which seemed to glisten with the mud of a thousand suns. Fantastic couldn't quite distinguish their faces. Their turbans and their vitilego. They seemed diseased with the "Stealing disorder" Fantastic didn't quite want to mess with them, though their eyes. Their damned eyes. The alluring sense of damnation as he's stared down by what looks like the personification of a sewer rat. Fantastic seemed to know what they wanted, his feelings exploded, and so did he. The theory of everything, combined into a single paragraph. #FantasticIsAnArab.

---------

The Every Day Story of @JBLIND

I was once asleep, as you do. Eyes closed, contrasting to my legs after a furious session of masturbation, and a weird frustration to get up to get some food. All I wanted is my jar of "Miwacle wip." It was on the opposite side of the bedroom. The door barricading the way to my jar of that delicious good shit. I opened my eyes, taking my massive, and somewhat hairy hand up to my face to move my greasy black hair. Staggering, I pulled my weight up from the bed, it squeaked under my presence. I, nor the bed were ready for me to get up. The creaking got louder as I hear a snap. I wasn't particularly worried, "I never use this thing anyway" - I thought to myself. I get up, my 6 pack of fat slabs which were my stomach prolapsed under me as the house shakes under my feet. It felt good, feeling like a god. I sit down at my desk, onto my wooden trunk of a chair and rest my hand on my desk. I open Roat PKz and my day begins, once again. My 72 hour day of bridding and nh'ing. "I'm the best" I say to myself. "Nobody is better than me" "Fuck I want to fuck that chick, oh wait, I'm gay." I continue. This happened for 5 years straight until someone came. Someone who was blatantly better, smarter, stronger and about as fat, came along. His name? @nh tank. His name shrouded the server as he slowly rose to the top. "NH TANK" is god, they repeated. He whispers to himself, "Fucking arabs." as he drops you. My K/D falls to 0.4 and I place my mountain-like hands on my face. Tears roll down my face as I close the client.

And that is the story of why @JBLIND is toxic to everyone, but is a moderately decent staff member. He's terrified of @nh tank

• Hmmm 1
  • Confused 1