The Real Reason why Raggers refuse to come to ::Brid

Tom

Skorm cc gear:ph34r:

yyou're not any better, you pked with janitors in 2014 and got bsed at varrock so you went rogue, joined looty, built up your self proclaimed hype as good pker, then eventually created futures with every Indian British person you could find so everything u say is irrelevant. Stop waffling you're  just a gasman

Edited by King Lee

yyou're not any better, you pked with janitors in 2014 and got bsed at varrock so you went rogue, joined looty, built up your self proclaimed hype as good pker, then eventually created futures with every Indian British person you could find so everything u say is irrelevant. Stop waffling you're  just a gasman

You're the tber in the clan, nobody important LMAO

Everything you said was bs, as always.

Janitors were on me in 2014, I wasn't with Looty either.

You're the tber in the clan, nobody important LMAO

Everything you said was bs, as always.

Janitors were on me in 2014, I wasn't with Looty either.

I'm the tber? Oh my you spastic if you knew anything you'd know that there isn't any specific tber, its whoever is available or willing to tb in the clan. A tb slave which is what you're referring to, is someone who isn't actually in the clan and just comes around to tb or drop brews or whatever (basically you in any 07 team that'd allow you, or zope when he was in meridian)

I'm the tber? Oh my you spastic if you knew anything you'd know that there isn't any specific tber, its whoever is available or willing to tb in the clan. A tb slave which is what you're referring to, is someone who isn't actually in the clan and just comes around to tb or drop brews or whatever (basically you in any 07 team that'd allow you, or zope when he was in meridian)

Can confirm no one is a tb slave, everyone takes turns init. Do not talk bad about queen Vanessa or you are going to be cleared by #lootycrew

jake Kevin and many meridian members explained they need a little bitch boy to bully in the clan. That's you and that symbiotic ting of a nose you have.

What you on about LMFAOO anyone in meridian can agree that we talk to each others as equals unless it's like kevin or jake because they give great banter !!! (init)