SILLY YUTE TAYLOR

Fancy Boots

what? lmfao

My IRL name is Taylor you reject.

Just because I have the same name as you doesn't mean I am talking about / to you you silly mongoose high on catnip wannabe Gman ting.
Bet you look like "L-DOT" from "Smithyboy and Crew" on youtube little wasteman. R U OK? BACK 2 JOBCENTRE FOR SIGN-ON?!?!?

thinking you're badman and that, bet you never even stepped outside or even know the color of your own frontdoor you gremlin-looking yute.
d4.jpg LOLOLOLOLOL

#if-you-don't-get-the-smithy-boy-reference-i'll-link-it-you-flopman-ting.

IQ of a dead goldfish that's eaten by a cat, which got ran over by a car then sat on by your mom swear down.
Pretty sure you got clocked injecting Heroin into your big toe as well outside of Tesco's heating it up with a empty Skips packet. Now your toe looks all like:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb6czsNrK9d9Fe7NkJlNe

Only reason I ain't said anything before is because I thought I would allow mandem to get away with things on forums but you're just too annoying. Acting like you can even 3way is hilarious. You act like you're somewhat decent at PURE NH too even though you probs started like 2-3 weeks ago? You're slow af and have 1 NH killpic as your signature.

Get back to acting good you little yute mandem and stop thinking I'ma let you get away with talking more shit about people you "likkel" fannyfart-tuna smelling-rodent.

Oh and by the way, just for your sissy ass, here's the Smithyboy reference.
vjqdrd9.png

#NICE-NECK.

giraffe.gif

^
Your nan for reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2hPu-V6hU

SWEAR DOWN WHEN YOU WAS A BABY YOUR MOM DID THIS TO YOU:
set free

#NH-me-on-Thursday-when-I-get-my-new-mouse you little diseased rat wannabe badman, IRL I bet you look like:

dngbgUX.png

#PEACE-OUT.

Edited by Fancy Boots
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...