Few Thoughts on my very List! Server Suggestions & Ideas!

Id like to post few of my recent suggestions & ideas, Again. Hopefully I could see some positive support and input due towards making Roatpkz A better and more joyful server for everyones! :)

So basically I been thinking that Fist of Guthix should definitely be added cause it will bring a lot of joy and more new content to the server like it never was been, and I believe it will be a successful update for a better future to Roatpkz.

Here's a picture of how it would seem like, Isn't that very interested or it's just me? :o

*Fist-of-Guthix.png

First of all I know its a 317 based server but I'm just bringing the ideas only, Making it work perfectly is just Gretars job TBH!

And second of all there should be Pest of Control Minigames available sooner than you think because this will be such a great impact on the server fully, Which will give many players other things to do rather than just Skilling / PKing / PVMing and so on.. And it will help many other new players to be able of purchasing Full void sets / Elite through just a Mini-Game instead of struggling & Suffering for it to just get some pkp after first few weeks so they can just PK and play the server properly and instead of being getting killed at the wilderness by RAGGERS and such, they will have such another different type of income to satisfy their goals and needs.

Here's a linked picture of how it would seems like:

Hope you enjoy this one cool af suggestion ;)

download.jpg

First I need to say that many players would enjoy such fewer Mini-Games and shouldn't be hard to focus on improving the servers quality towards the fullest & best of serving other Peoples or Players, Of course this should require more support to be able of convincing Gretar to do such as an Amazingly Updates Forever and Constantly!

Third of all there's an important role that Players are representing which is Clan Warfares and an Opportuinty should be presented to them as Clan-Wars Mini-Game to live their best moments on Roatz Battling each others which such an fulfilling Update that could change lives! In Roatz of course. And that will definitely bring more people to try out the Clan Warfares and just make them very addicted to such a new beautifully done Updates! > There should be specific rewards and a shop hoster with incredible items for Clans overall. Such as for an Example; Clan Team mates Cape, Each Clan would have their different design of capes to wear everywhere and above the Wilderness, so with other cool stuff and items which I have no clue for right now but I'll basically just keep Updating my Topic everytime things come and just add up! So yeah just Clan Points ATM as well but there should be related with the Clan Vaults and more likely to have some other few Deals or Discounts.. No further saying lets jump to the next Idea!

Free For All, I have no idea what this is but I remember being a part of it back in old RUNESCAPE and this idea should be fun for most Players and Entertain them as much as possible , I believe it's close to Funpk but there should be Rewards and such Achievements for Participating and Winning of course. The idea goes like this... Blank, I just don't know cook something up and share stuff / thoughts / ideas & Feedbacks are welcomed as well!

Pictures that's closest to my suggestion are like this:

Events-Team-8-July-2017.png

So basically that's everything I've had in my mind so far, I'll keep Updating the Topic whenever something new just comes to mind, so I really look forward to see your Support on these fewer Suggestions and Feedbacks & Input are Welcomed as well as long It's in a Positive Perspective, Goodluck and looking forward to share more Ideas with You all good Peoples, And see you laters =], Tune IN!

Best Regards from the Sincerely boy,

Yours & All

~MR Chef. 

:P

Edited by Chef
Bump it up.

The Fist of Guthix is an interesting topic!
The nostalgia that comes with the minigame is endless. Atleast, for me.

Here's a video which displays the enjoyment we had on Runescape back in the days:

It's a pretty simple minigame and I wonder if it would still work (read: if it wouldn't become dead content).

To prevent FOG of becoming a flop (if implemented) you need atleast:

• Useful or either worthful rewards (maybe even rewards that can only be obtained in FOG)
  • Preset kits in the minigame to prevent it being OP (I could imagine running for a max set when you're new to RoatPkz is too hard)
    • You could consider to make players only able to use f2p gear
    • What about a limited amount of bandage?
  • Maybe 07s prize events like LMS? (f.e 10M osrs tokens)
  • Beta test it.

I don't think Pest Control would work on RoatPkz. I see that it could connect the players a bit more to eachother and build a stronger community, however you would have to remove the void pieces from the stores completely (otherwise people would still buy it from stores). I like your thoughts on the minigame, but I simply think that RoatPkz isn't made for minigames like these and that players of Roatpkz don't want it at all (yes, that's an assumption).

Clan wars would be a bit of a waste of time in my opinion. Roatpkz only has one world and enough active clans to meet eachother in the wilderness. Due to the amount of eventful activities in the wilderness clans already meet eachother. I've also participated in a lot of clan fights without any event going on in the past. The will to 'rule the wilderness' is already there.

Edited by Knasterd
3 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

Here's a video which displays the enjoyment we had on Runescape back in the days:

It's a pretty simple minigame and I wonder if it would still work (read: if it wouldn't become dead content).

• Useful or either worthful rewards (maybe even rewards that can only be obtained in FOG)
  • Preset kits in the minigame to prevent it being OP (I could imagine running for a max set when you're new to RoatPkz is too hard)
  • Beta test it.

The idea itself is very presenting and so much more fun will be waiting after grey area, It's a very interesting video you've shared and this could probably allow people to see how it really is if they don't already know, so basically I agree with most of your input to be honest because it should be fair to everyone and not biased on every persons wealth, We all should be equal in the Fist of Guthix Mini-Game so for that being said the rewards also should be in like OSRS GP or PK Points for like 2nd & 3rd places because not everyone wants to play OSRS.. And there should be points building up after each Game while there's shop outside the Event with bunch of stuff like XP rates, Cool newly added armour, Maybe some spawnables become unspawnable and add them to the store, Bunch of new halos.. Etc there's lots further ideas.

Thanks for sharing your insight and looking forward to see more presented Ideas, Good luck to everyone!

1 minute ago, Chef said:

The idea itself is very presenting and so much more fun will be waiting after grey area, It's a very interesting video you've shared and this could probably allow people to see how it really is if they don't already know, so basically I agree with most of your input to be honest because it should be fair to everyone and not biased on every persons wealth, We all should be equal in the Fist of Guthix Mini-Game so for that being said the rewards also should be in like OSRS GP or PK Points for like 2nd & 3rd places because not everyone wants to play OSRS.. And there should be points building up after each Game while there's shop outside the Event with bunch of stuff like XP rates, Cool newly added armour, Maybe some spawnables become unspawnable and add them to the store, Bunch of new halos.. Etc there's lots further ideas.

Thanks for sharing your insight and looking forward to see more presented Ideas, Good luck to everyone!

Yeah, agree. It's something that needs some brainstorming for sure, because I can remember that back in the days my account progress and wealth in contrast to my opponent is one of the main things that made it interesting. Everytime waiting in the lobby for me to join the game there was this little bit of tension and curiosity who my opponent will be and if I would be able to stand a chance. If my opponent was way higher in combat and had way better gear it was a real task to stay out of his hands. That's one thing that really participated on the involvement and willpower to play the minigame.

You're right about the OSRS tokens, not everybody cares. That's why you need variation in the rewards. A good sollution (for all minigames with 07 rewards) would be to make the tokens tradable in-game, but I could imagine that this would lead to a decrease in donations. New halos and armour could be an option, but I think there aren't many players that really care about the color of their halo particulary (for example).

You could also think in rewards that have to do with the minigame itself. For example, the main task you have to do when you're the attacker is to 'catch' your opponent. Freezing your opponent (either with f2p or p2p spells) was key. What about rewards related to magic? -> Harmonised staffs + orbs. Rune pouch? A custom armour set fully dedicated to FOG that displays you as a FOG king would be something cool aswell. And a cape? Maybe a way to get a more benefitial variant of the magic cape (ability to spellbook swap in wilderness x-amount of times per day for example)?

A lot of things you could brainstorm about to bring a piece of nostalgic content back to life. In RoatPkz. But as I've said; to make this worth implementing and prevent it from being dead content you need to think everything through and beta test it.

Fist of Guthix - dead content like castle wars within 24 hours.

Pest Control - devalues BHP, less incentives for people to bounty hunt in wilderness. 

Clan Wars - okay, but most likely will be dead content as well. Clans are too egotistical to set up wars and risk losing. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

Yeah, agree. It's something that needs some brainstorming for sure, because I can remember that back in the days my account progress and wealth in contrast to my opponent is one of the main things that made it interesting. Everytime waiting in the lobby for me to join the game there was this little bit of tension and curiosity who my opponent will be and if I would be able to stand a chance. If my opponent was way higher in combat and had way better gear it was a real task to stay out of his hands. That's one thing that really participated on the involvement and willpower to play the minigame.

You're right about the OSRS tokens, not everybody cares. That's why you need variation in the rewards. A good sollution (for all minigames with 07 rewards) would be to make the tokens tradable in-game, but I could imagine that this would lead to a decrease in donations. New halos and armour could be an option, but I think there aren't many players that really care about the color of their halo particulary (for example).

You could also think in rewards that have to do with the minigame itself. For example, the main task you have to do when you're the attacker is to 'catch' your opponent. Freezing your opponent (either with f2p or p2p spells) was key. What about rewards related to magic? -> Harmonised staffs + orbs. Rune pouch? A custom armour set fully dedicated to FOG that displays you as a FOG king would be something cool aswell. And a cape? Maybe a way to get a more benefitial variant of the magic cape (ability to spellbook swap in wilderness x-amount of times per day for example)?

A lot of things you could brainstorm about to bring a piece of nostalgic content back to life. In RoatPkz. But as I've said; to make this worth implementing and prevent it from being dead content you need to think everything through and beta test it.

That's very fair what you've said especially with the tradeable OSGP tokens but don't think it's possible for the same reasons you've said but it's still a decent thought.

The mage rewards are also incredible I think there should be a store that holds them and will cost for the specific Mini-Games points at a fair price range.. And lots more of items can be added aswell. There for sure I recommend a Beta test for some reasons and to make sure that it works fully with no completely bugs at all, This would excite many Players and i've already suggested it before so hope this one gets more support and into @Gretar@SmackdConsiderations.

Lot more to say but I guess we should wait up and see if they are interested in such as amazing updates.

Good luck to the rest

6 minutes ago, zite said:

Fist of Guthix - dead content like castle wars within 24 hours.

Pest Control - devalues BHP, less incentives for people to bounty hunt in wilderness. 

Clan Wars - okay, but most likely will be dead content as well. Clans are too egotistical to set up wars and risk losing. 

Fair enough, but the Castle Wars rewards are remarkably dogshit with all due respect, If they make the same mistake again it definitely should be dead so in my opinion turn things up and make the rewards very interesting and PKP related so more as many people as possible can constantly grind over there at the Fist of Guthix Mini-Games.

I get the Pest of Control issue, but I believe that's fixable cause there can be other interesting rewards and maybe a positive sign to add few other new items that's also related with PKP Merchants to bring more light into the poor peoples life.

Clan Warfares should have also massive remarkably rewards such as Trophies and such to record the impacts of roatpkz history.. And other rewards that's obviously associated with making money from it so people can have motives to play and enjoy the server at its fullest best.

Take care and thanks for your amazing input sir!

Best regards from,

Chef.

46 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

• Beta test it.

I don't think Pest Control would work on RoatPkz. I see that it could connect the players a bit more to eachother and build a stronger community, however you would have to remove the void pieces from the stores completely (otherwise people would still buy it from stores). I like your thoughts on the minigame, but I simply think that RoatPkz isn't made for minigames like these and that players of Roatpkz don't want it at all (yes, that's an assumption).

Clan wars would be a bit of a waste of time in my opinion. Roatpkz only has one world and enough active clans to meet eachother in the wilderness. Due to the amount of eventful activities in the wilderness clans already meet eachother. I've also participated in a lot of clan fights without any event going on in the past. The will to 'rule the wilderness' is already there.

I largely agree with Knasterd. However, I would also like to say that Roat Pkz has so much going on right now that I think only 1 of these minigames could be viable. The reasoning behind this thought is simply, that we got jad / skotizo every half an hour, stardust, tournaments, lms, cw, clan warfare, Deadman chest, bloodlust, wildy key, hp events, pvp hotspots, treasure hunts, bounty hunter, slayer, skilling and so much more. I feel like adding too much would takeaway from this but I do feel like 1 out of all of the minigames you've mentioned would perfectly match the pace of the game, as to which one I don't know, don't think it should be pest control though.

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

9 minutes ago, Ex0tic said:

I largely agree with Knasterd. However, I would also like to say that Roat Pkz has so much going on right now that I think only 1 of these minigames could be viable. The reasoning behind this thought is simply, that we got jad / skotizo every half an hour, stardust, tournaments, lms, cw, clan warfare, Deadman chest, bloodlust, wildy key, hp events, pvp hotspots, treasure hunts, bounty hunter, slayer, skilling and so much more. I feel like adding too much would takeaway from this but I do feel like 1 out of all of the minigames you've mentioned would perfectly match the pace of the game, as to which one I don't know, don't think it should be pest control though.

Agree, you don't want too release too much content in a small period of time and also you don't want too much content in general. As a player you don't want to feel you have to rush all the time. If you'd put too many content pieces that are really worth doing (read LMS games for 07, jad, skot, maybe FOG etc.) normal content pieces will die out aswell. Think about pking in Edgeville, no time for that because of events. Think about 5k hosted LMS games, no time for that because of events. Think about skilling, events hosted by players with small rewards, clan gatherings/trips etc...

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Ex0tic said:

Alright so that's a very fair response and you've got a good point so lets say we could exclude the Clan Warfares minigames, There would be two cool ideas left to accomplish and that will be so decent for the server on all levels and Players can leave them whenever they want to attend Mandatory Calls on every certain Clan plus other necessary cool events. And such basically... Lmk what your thoughts are @everyone!

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

Agree, you don't want too release too much content in a small period of time and also you don't want too much content in general. As a player you don't want to feel you have to rush all the time. If you'd put too many content pieces that are really worth doing (read LMS games for 07, jad, skot, maybe FOG etc.) normal content pieces will die out aswell. Think about pking in Edgeville, no time for that because of events. Think about 5k hosted LMS games, no time for that because of events. Think about skilling, events hosted by players with small rewards, clan gatherings/trips etc...

Maybe we can slowly merge them with the server the at least two of the Mini-Games I've shared with y'all and exclude the Clan Warfares M-G like I said to Ex0tic before because it doesn't seem as much interesting as the two above, And people can mainly leave these Mini-Games whenever they please to attend other type of activities.

Thanks for sharing your opinions :), GL!

4 minutes ago, Ya Mama said:

Clan wars is the only viable content I see here, it may not be majorly active but i can see uses for it. Personally id like to see it, could introduce a wager system to go with it, or a way to do custom rules, ie max cap of players etc, specific maps.

That's a perspective of a PKer I assume and it's totally appreciated, but should give the other Mini-Games a chance because they way cooler than just Clan Warfares and it's not that I have anything against it or PKers in general but honestly to be fair all of the suggestions above seem to be fairly equal to me and they all should be added towards the server at a slow pace... Congratulations on your very decent rank as well man :), Take care and goodluck , Thanks for your input. 

:)

Edited by Chef

Lets see your ideas homie

Minigames on Roat, is most likely pointless, due to people having to grind it - as you can see for the current situation for Castle Wars, no one uses it. Could perhaps be because of shitty rewards, maybe? But the rewards is related to the ones on OSRS.

Fist of Guthix, no. I dont wanna see gretar spending time on something, that will be dead content fairly quickly + you would need a lot of players for ONE game to be fun to do - aint fun with just 5 people on each team + the rewards would have to be fairly op for people to do it.

For Pest Control, yes and no. What @zite said about BHP would be fairly useless, since a lot of people buy BHP to buy elite void. And for it to be succesful, A LOT of players for ONE round - which aint gonna happen.

Clan Wars. Yes, would be nice to have the option atleast for Clans to set up an actual war, where wagers from each team can be placed as reward for winning the war instead of pointless suiciding and teleporting back to certain location of war.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, goat said:

Minigames on Roat, is most likely pointless, due to people having to grind it - as you can see for the current situation for Castle Wars, no one uses it. Could perhaps be because of shitty rewards, maybe? But the rewards is related to the ones on OSRS.

Fist of Guthix, no. I dont wanna see gretar spending time on something, that will be dead content fairly quickly + you would need a lot of players for ONE game to be fun to do - aint fun with just 5 people on each team + the rewards would have to be fairly op for people to do it.

For Pest Control, yes and no. What @zite said about BHP would be fairly useless, since a lot of people buy BHP to buy elite void. And for it to be succesful, A LOT of players for ONE round - which aint gonna happen.

Clan Wars. Yes, would be nice to have the option atleast for Clans to set up an actual war, where wagers from each team can be placed as reward for winning the war instead of pointless suiciding and teleporting back to certain location of war.

Everything you just said clearly makes sense but as I said before the rewards must be highly remarkable due for others to join and participate these kind of events plus there's around 300-400 players+ on daily basis so I bet it's gonna be fully active at some certain time zones especially if the rewards are totally worth it, This and including the so much more fun the players would have by participating these sort of games. Thanks for your input mate!

11 hours ago, goat said:

I completely agree with Goat to be honest. However, just pointing out that, if I remember correctly Castle Wars was super active a while ago until they nerfed the rewards. To further the dilemma, prices inflated super hard. Moreover, castle wars became pointless in regards to the rewards. 3 minigame points and 300 Pk points for the winner ( A 15 minute minigame, including lobby wait time) , not too sure about the losing team but I'm sure it's a lot less. Not worth it at all in my opinion. Most importantly, however, I'd like to thank you for your input :D

13 hours ago, Chef said:

Everything you just said clearly makes sense but as I said before the rewards must be highly remarkable due for others to join and participate these kind of events plus there's around 300-400 players+ on daily basis so I bet it's gonna be fully active at some certain time zones especially if the rewards are totally worth it, This and including the so much more fun the players would have by participating these sort of games. Thanks for your input mate!

3 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

I completely agree with Goat to be honest. However, just pointing out that, if I remember correctly Castle Wars was super active a while ago until they nerfed the rewards. To further the dilemma, prices inflated super hard. Moreover, castle wars became pointless in regards to the rewards. 3 minigame points and 300 Pk points for the winner ( A 15 minute minigame, including lobby wait time) , not too sure about the losing team but I'm sure it's a lot less. Not worth it at all in my opinion. Most importantly, however, I'd like to thank you for your input :D

Nothing further to say!

22 hours ago, Chef said:

That's a perspective of a PKer I assume and it's totally appreciated, but should give the other Mini-Games a chance because they way cooler than just Clan Warfares and it's not that I have anything against it or PKers in general but honestly to be fair all of the suggestions above seem to be fairly equal to me and they all should be added towards the server at a slow pace... Congratulations on your very decent rank as well man :), Take care and goodluck , Thanks for your input. 

Well thank you for the praise at least, i try :)

Now the topic at hand, Yes. This is in perspective of a PKer, but you do have to consider this is the wider majority of players. The thing is I just dont see enough possible use of specific minigames listed or enjoyment from players for a consistent time. The thing is with Fist of Guthix, while it would be unique to a 317, I just don't think it would fit into Roatz effectively for Gretar to spend his time on the code like @goat said. 

Pest control i can see uses, but then again it's too easily obtained with the mass of BHP in the game, and how easy it can be to gather said BHP & VP. Yes it provides an alternative but the odds of having enough players consistently, just to buy void when they could be pking and doing other activites doesn't seem like a sacrifice a wide range of players would do. Also, you'd have to consider this would take a minimum of 10 possible players outside of the wilderness, and to me that's not what the server needs.

Generally though, I think for any minigame to really take off in popularity again, there would need to be a revamp of the usage of minigame points, or achievements to go with it. As stated before, im a fan of clan wars, because I believe there would be uses outside of Minigame Points. It's a nice idea group in essence but I just don't think it's what Roat needs to grow to add a majority of ideas listed. 

41 minutes ago, Ya Mama said:

Well thank you for the praise at least, i try :)

Now the topic at hand, Yes. This is in perspective of a PKer, but you do have to consider this is the wider majority of players. The thing is I just dont see enough possible use of specific minigames listed or enjoyment from players for a consistent time. The thing is with Fist of Guthix, while it would be unique to a 317, I just don't think it would fit into Roatz effectively for Gretar to spend his time on the code like @goat said. 

Pest control i can see uses, but then again it's too easily obtained with the mass of BHP in the game, and how easy it can be to gather said BHP & VP. Yes it provides an alternative but the odds of having enough players consistently, just to buy void when they could be pking and doing other activites doesn't seem like a sacrifice a wide range of players would do. Also, you'd have to consider this would take a minimum of 10 possible players outside of the wilderness, and to me that's not what the server needs.

Generally though, I think for any minigame to really take off in popularity again, there would need to be a revamp of the usage of minigame points, or achievements to go with it. As stated before, im a fan of clan wars, because I believe there would be uses outside of Minigame Points. It's a nice idea group in essence but I just don't think it's what Roat needs to grow to add a majority of ideas listed. 

Maybe you people are right but its just a suggestion to add more creativity and content to the server, And I basically don't think that everyone PKs like you guys do on daily basis, some of the people just want to chill and if possibly gather with others which is why its important to have few areas where people can spend some of their time chilling and killing some NPC for massive amount of PKP. And that excludes CW because the rewards are definitely crap and nobody ever uses the items that store beholds , so in my opinion just juice things up and find good fit able items that can go in the stores which could possibly be some PKing items that can be merched within the community, otherwise ofcourse it will impact the server in a negative way so its definitely gotta be worth it after all.

Take care 😊 , And no worries for the praise knock at my door anytime, Good lucks with your endeavors.

• Chef changed the title to Few Thoughts on my very List! Server Suggestions & Ideas >Pls share not scare or stare.
On 10/29/2021 at 3:09 PM, Chef said:

Maybe you people are right but its just a suggestion to add more creativity and content to the server, And I basically don't think that everyone PKs like you guys do on daily basis, some of the people just want to chill and if possibly gather with others which is why its important to have few areas where people can spend some of their time chilling and killing some NPC for massive amount of PKP. And that excludes CW because the rewards are definitely crap and nobody ever uses the items that store beholds , so in my opinion just juice things up and find good fit able items that can go in the stores which could possibly be some PKing items that can be merched within the community, otherwise ofcourse it will impact the server in a negative way so its definitely gotta be worth it after all.

Take care 😊 , And no worries for the praise knock at my door anytime, Good lucks with your endeavors.

I feel instead of adding other minigames that would just be a waste of dev time in my opinion, a revamp of minigame points could do better, which may revitalise castle wars. Thing is with something like CWars/barrows though, on a rsps it's always dead content and its hard to bring activity to it unless it's staff-run with prize pools etc

1 hour ago, Ya Mama said:

I feel instead of adding other minigames that would just be a waste of dev time in my opinion, a revamp of minigame points could do better, which may revitalise castle wars. Thing is with something like CWars/barrows though, on a rsps it's always dead content and its hard to bring activity to it unless it's staff-run with prize pools etc

I don't feel like to keep repeating my replies make sure you read all of my suggestions before commenting please.

I spent effort on this cool suggestions & stuff and brainstormed myself to get some creativity out and all you have to say to me it's gonna be a really dead content? How could you judge based on a failure Mini-Game that's always been dead to the RSPS communities with pointless rewards?... With that being said please READ again my offer before thinking and just hopefully show some support on my cool ideas and that's to everyone not just to you Mr Ya Mama.

Saying it one last time ever. The RSPS Mini-Games should provide very fair rewards to each individual based on their DAMAGE & being VICTOURIOUS! Fair rewards mean, Good decent amount of PKP that could interest most of the players or new ones to come and join the events. That's not based on PKing at all. Instead of 300 PKP giveaway reward for the Castle Wars players after being VICTORIOUS should be more decent like 1000-1500 PKP per round if VICTORIOUS. That tops out any Castle Wars that's even been created in ROATPKZ history.

And my point for making the rounds not short enough is because they need to deserve it and grind for it as much hard as possible so in my fair opinion there would be so much of competing for the CHAMPIONSHIP.

Barrow(S) could be a good money makers method for all the new players over the Globe, so why not.

Castle Wars should be fixed and add like Two of the Demons in each players team Basement next to the flag trying to protect it fully meanwhile others take a grasp at it and make it a harder shot for Individuals to deliver the FLAGS. more to that rewards should be helpful to others in a PKing Manner. Otherwise it would be a total waste to have all these Items laying around your bank and even my JOKER outfit looks better than most of the server customes. It should be rare and named in my own.

When it comes to this all I have to say that is you're a beautiful human being that deserves a good Server Quality for better interests and make sure everything in the stores are PKing and or PVMing / Skilling related that could cause others to participate in the Mini-Games to help their Endeavors.

EXP lamps rates / Slayer defense armour / Slayer helmet(S) with different bonuses / Joker outfit (HELL no.)... and maybe make the Bandos , Ags(S) / Rapiers / Void , ETC... In the Mini-Game stores to spice things up for the new players and poor community in General Basis.

No further saying you all free to fire your opinions doubt that I'll care but I'll choose to support the good real ones which benefits me and the other players base.

Chef regards.

• Chef changed the title to Few Thoughts on my very List! Server Suggestions & Ideas!