Yoobs Hybridding 3

Nice fideo

few things : Use color corrections to change the norm a little, also if you want to emphasize on certain spec-kills split your clip at the frame before the hit shows up and pan/crop to zoom in on it. Also if you want to take it further you can copy and paste the same clip where you spec and put it on another video track right above it, then check on mask in the pan/crop options and go to create anchor and create a little circle around the hit mark, doesn't need to be a perfect circle because you'll just feather out a little to make up for it, then you just zoom out the clip where you masked. I'll send you a vid on skype to show you what I mean

Edited by King Lee
  • Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Nice fideo

few things : Use color corrections to change the norm a little, also if you want to emphasize on certain spec-kills split your clip at the frame before the hit shows up and pan/crop to zoom in on it. Also if you want to take it further you can copy and paste the same clip where you spec and put it on another video track right above it, then check on mask in the pan/crop options and go to create anchor and create a little circle around the hit mark, doesn't need to be a perfect circle because you'll just feather out a little to make up for it, then you just zoom out the clip where you masked. I'll send you a vid on skype to show you what I mean

Where did u get the impression that he was editing from? This is raw clips lol get lost