Roatpkz Analysis The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

br3ad

Roatpkz Analysis

By Br3ad

First and foremost, this thread will be a detailed post about the pros and cons I've experienced from the server and what the staff can do from their part to revise and improve the server as a whole. The reason that I'm writing this is cause I'm bored with my life and there's nothing better to do 2wci7hk.png. In all seriousness, I love these types of server and I see the potential it can bring.This thread will be edited constantly when I think of new ideas, and since it's going to be a "mega thread" it will take multiple edits before it's finally done. I will also be naming servers so I hope I don't break any rules :D. But before I get into it, here's a little introduction.

You nerds out there must be wondering who the fuck is this guy right? 2wci7hk.png

Well a little background info about myself. I've played numerous RSPS since 2008, my first ever RSPS that I've came across through Mopar forums was a CammyPVP based server called "Frostiescape". I stayed with that server until it died, due to the miscommunication between the staffs and the community. It was pretty sad but lets face it, everyone moves on ey.

I continued to play RSPS as I figured, playing RS and grinding wasn't really my thing; and in my own opinion RSPS has a better community well PK wise. Some servers that I've stick around till it died.

SilabGarza Pk

Septic Pk (Dclaw-pkz)

http://runelocus.com/forum/topic/18380-septic-pk/ (An advertisement I made back then trying to expose the servers popularity(

Some others that I've played on and off

CrisisX

TRPK

Inception-ps

NRPK

Soulsplit

Ikov

DeviousPK

Here's some videos that I've made (Mostly bridding):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi2F3WNhb9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1OSmgGNsh4

So in a way I've seen everything that can possibly happen to a RSPS, good/bad updates, public relations etc. So I think my inputs and suggestions can HOPEFULLY increase popularity and also bring motivation to the owners of Roatpkz.

First Impression:

14ih79z.png

Upon finding RoatPkz on runelocus, I've decided to try this server out. I've always been a fan of 317/474 bridding servers. After logging in I've found myself in Edgeville level 126, no training needed instant pk with Ahrim set whip dds and rocktail as food? Sanfew serum? AWESOME! Couldn't ask for more, this is the exact server that I've wanted to play on. 

11b2dti.png

Premade kits are a plus for me, they're pretty nice and the worst thing you would do to get on a spawn server is to go find a item data base and look for codes and spawn for gear and then die and be like "FUCK THIS NOT SPAWNING AGAIN! IMA QUIT." A BIG plus for me.

2ex7y2r.png

The same goes for the custom kits, they're a really nice feature and I give kudos to the owner for adding this. 

2nsnrwl.png

The same goes for the PkP shop it's nice, all the goodies and give people motivation to Pk at the same time.

t7ed0z.png

Voting shop is always a nice method to get people to vote as well.

2w6v5oy.png

Also the ::brid is a NICE alternative for bridders to get together, with range and overheads disabled; I applaud the coders for doing this. It is a great feature.

So that's basically my first impression of the server, it's always good to point out the stand out points of a server before criticizing it. I'll be editing this post later on to give my opinions of something of the questionable features and what improvements can be made. 

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, br3ad said:

.reserve

can't edit post wtf...

Should be able to.. Should be at the bottom of the OP, next to 'quote'.

3 hours ago, ♡Fantastic♡ said:

Soon.. Soon you'll understand what roatpkz is.

Not everybody has the same opinion of Roat bruh, lmao.

Nice post, kinda glad to see a new face give their impression of the server. Lets people know what new people may think of the server.