People that can't pk

p2h brid

I feel very strongly that g-maul need to be taken out of the game since everyone can't pk they just use a g-maul. Its a free kill weapon and i kinda shows you suck at PK or PVP.

Maybe just make a portal for no g-mauls allowed. Please explain your thoughts and what you think.

Thanks so much  

-Casper. 

5 hours ago, Ungrateful said:

Im gonna assume you just got rekd by a gmaul :P

Every kill is by a nub pker that uses veng/ags or dds to gmaul as a pure........ why 2 spec??? in Runescape 07 does anyone use 2 spec? let me say hell no

That shows it all!!

P.S. sorry for the profanity and offensive word

-Casper 

7 hours ago, p2h brid said:

Every kill is by a nub pker that uses veng/ags or dds to gmaul as a pure........ why 2 spec??? in Runescape 07 does anyone use 2 spec? let me say hell no

That shows it all!!

P.S. sorry for the profanity and offensive word

-Casper 

ive pure pked in osrs at lvl 60-70 and every1 uses gmaul cos dds hits shuit at low lvl, most ppl tab out after they fail spec

ive never liked the gmaul cos its too easy to k0 with

Edited by Ahmash

sorry no support at all i mean a granite maul has existed in normal rs and on roatz for ever its some sort of foundation for pure pking and it must not be removed and i mean if you say g maul is too strong you can say that shit with anything example: omgosh someone just 4x dds specced me and i died dds is op as fuck please remove it, omgosh someone just d bowed me 45-45 sooo op please remove it and blablabla sorry man no support i was fine with the ags to the pk shop but if gmaul gets put in the pk shop we might aswell all pk with bronze daggers and bronze 2h