YOOBS jailing me

HICK0RY

LOLOLOL

No idea how these people can get staff! Owner must have a brain tumour or something, if this isn't pixel perfect proof of power abuse then nothing is. How the fuck can you say "off" if you're in an attackable area and except people to listen? Why not just gtfo of wild? I swear down this is some next level seriously stupid shit

• Upvote 1
Just now, Game Support said:

LOLOLOL

No idea how these people can get staff! Owner must have a brain tumour or something, if this isn't pixel perfect proof of power abuse then nothing is. How the fuck can you say "off" if you're in an attackable area and except people to listen? Why not just gtfo of wild? I swear down this is some next level seriously stupid shit

bye bye 

lmao toxicality aka biggest retard in game got me jailed for same reason, we have been ragging eachother forages and now hes realised he cant compete he sits there and doesn't attack back. I carried on ragging and he cried to graphics and got me jailed.

ragging rule is basically just to save people who cant compete

I love all the comments from my fans :) Lets break this down for you the ragging rule clearly states that if you refuse to get off a person they can be jailed. You were attacking me while i was asking off and using overheads that is by definition ragging. All i see is a few salty kids in the community who have been rooting for my demotion for a while now. The only reason you are unjailed is because Gretar asked me if it was okay and i said yes, dont try spew shit out your mouth that you have no clue what you are talking about. People like Obby Pls dare comment on this thread yet all hes known for is rwting and going on about other p servers? The cancerous ragger squad have already tried to band together multiple times to get me demoted and it has failed and will always fail. Post in the correct section next time its not hard..
/Thread before it turns into another failed witch hunt.

• Yoobs locked this topic