nh ting

Louis Vee

Personally, I enjoy pure nhing a lot. I also enjoy roatz. However, I do not enjoy pure nhing on roatz... Sure it's fun for the rsps prods but what about those who prefer to not have a 1 second prayer switch delay? Feel free to move this to suggestions if you want, but I just want to discuss how people feel about nhing on this server. Broken or not ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

prayer does hardy anything anyway, especially pure nhiin

If I fight someone who smites and I use prayers they will outhit me no matter what, on melee prayer with whip they will hit non stop, idk if this only happens to me but its cancer and gretar wont fix it

Not to mention void hits 40s through prayer constantly

5 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

prayer does hardy anything anyway, especially pure nhiin

If I fight someone who smites and I use prayers they will outhit me no matter what, on melee prayer with whip they will hit non stop, idk if this only happens to me but its cancer and gretar wont fix it

stop arun ur just cross eyed u prob use steel skin thinking its melee prot

There's some clown named "briz xd" who called me out to pure nh and after nhing on 07 a few times on rs this past week I had the expectation to demolish him (especially considering he's the worst hybrid I've ever fought lol) 

instead we fight and both fights I hit him on the "wrong" prayer every time and he camps range prayer and I barrage a 0 every single time. The second fight him bolted me at least 4 30s on range prayer and speced me a 31-31 clearly on melee pray then bumped me a 25 the next tick after (I was still on melee, aware he had his dds out still)

this server is terrible for nhing and has actually gotten worse since gretar and friends "CB fixes!!" 

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

I edited it before u even posted lol

Lol you right, my fault :ph34r:

But seriously, everyone who nh's on here knows that there's this weird 1 second delay where even when the prayer is CLEARLY overhead, it still registers the previous prayer as being active. It's not even about being quick on the F3, it's just about predicting which combat style they're gonna use next. Purely cancerous.

Edited by Louis Vee

I agree with what you say, to a certain part.

It's not hard to click on the right protection prayer before his (your opponent) animation starts. But, even if you put the prayer on, your opponent will still most likely still do atleast 60% as much damage. This is because of how weak the prayers are, they need a buff.

Gretar has time, all he does is lie and sit on his fat ass all day and ask Yoobs to tell us all that they're working on something big, but really they're not doing shit and they probably wont either.

Look for obvious shit, so you're prepared and know what your opponent's next move is

Example: "Wizzy Boots" also known as the worst hybrid on Old School, always hides his Dds spec by potting up, classic one, but it's obvious.

And by that I don't mean that you should barrage in range gear and THEN put your magic armour on "to make is less obvious" like Taylor (the clown who's in Meridian.)