POTS

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Obby Pls said:

Fix so we can have a guy to talk to that can note all our potions to (4) 

u get fast lazy to right click-use and then click on another potion lol pls :D:D:D

Just use an autoclicker, save the lil' recording after you done it once yourself and just run that script each time you need to decant, put it on 10x speed or whatev... simple shit, such retards asking for decanter always. The only potion it affects is combat, and possible anti-venom+, as for the rest of them, just fucking spawn a billion of the (4) and why would you bother saving 1,2,3 dose.  facepalm.gif

Edited by Game Support II
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

Just use an autoclicker, save the lil' recording after you done it once yourself and just run that script each time you need to decant, put it on 10x speed or whatev... simple shit, such retards asking for decanter always. The only potion it affects is combat, and possible anti-venom+, as for the rest of them, just fucking spawn a billion of the (4) and why would you bother saving 1,2,3 dose.  facepalm.gif

to drink 1 doses then bank them and have a full potion, like fi you were using brews. (4) brew + restore vs (3) super combat sometimes doesnt work out because you might not want to safe or waste food. but thats coming from a 105 hp pker i dont know much about low hp :DDDD

4 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

why would i spend 4-5 pkp every time i run out? when i can just just talk to a man and note my potions back to (4) ? stop thinking ur smart.

think before u reply.

8 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

why would i spend 4-5 pkp every time i run out? when i can just just talk to a man and note my potions back to (4) ? stop thinking ur smart.

think before u reply.

What? That doesn't make any sense, it's like you didn't even read what I wrote. Let me sum it up for you, an autoclicker can mix your 1,2,3 dose potions back into 4 dose for you, by the time you get back from your next chemo session it will be done and you're ready to PK again............. autoclicker currently costs: 0 pkp.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Game Support II said:

What? That doesn't make any sense, it's like you didn't even read what I wrote. Let me sum it up for you, an autoclicker can mix your 1,2,3 dose potions back into 4 dose for you, by the time you get back from your next chemo session it will be done and you're ready to PK again............. autoclicker currently costs: 0 pkp.

WHY WOULD I NEED A AUTO CLICKER WHEN THEY CAN JUST ADD ONE MAN THAT NOTES ALL UR POTIONS TO (4) FFS STOP BEING SO STUPID.

WHAT DO U THINK WANT? A GUY THAT CAN NOTE THE POTIONS FOR YOU OR A FUCKING AUTO CLICKER THAN MAKES U CANT PLAY MEANWHILE UR DOING IT?

use ur fucking brain b4 u reply.

3 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

an autoclicker moves in ONE spot, you need a BOT to do it also, autolckers dont right click.

20 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

Autoclickers are bannable.....

Oh sorry didn't realise you play this crap literally 24/7 without a few seconds break from the computer...

Anyway I'm done with this, IDK why I'm even commenting to you babies, keep begging for your decanter, I got like 1k++++ pots banked and I'm pretty sure I'll have enough PKP to buy more when they run out. Nevermind anything else, fucking most important suggestion right here, decant my ass,  lazy POS

@Zoradz: the rules state any software which gives unfair advantage over players is not allowed, using it for mixing potions is not unfair advantage against other players since it doesn't affect them. Even then it's undetectable so yeh

Edited by Game Support II
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

Oh sorry didn't realise you play this crap literally 24/7 without a few seconds break from the computer...

Anyway I'm done with this, IDK why I'm even commenting to you babies, keep begging for your decanter, I got like 1k++++ pots banked and I'm pretty sure I'll have enough PKP to buy more when they run out. Nevermind anything else, fucking most important suggestion right here, decant my ass,  lazy POS

if it doesnt effect you why'd you start arguing in the first place? retarded uneducated spasticated spidermonkey fucker

20 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

alrite enough of this shit i hav a script that combines 1k pots in like 5 mins so ill be the official decanter trade me ur 1, 2 and 3 dose pots for 4 dose ones in the same trade i can do up to 6k doses and will charge 10 pkp per 100 pots

ign is Ahmash or pm me on forums if im not online

OOOOOOOO-ooooooooooooo

11 hours ago, Ahmash said:

alrite enough of this shit i hav a script that combines 1k pots in like 5 mins so ill be the official decanter trade me ur 1, 2 and 3 dose pots for 4 dose ones in the same trade i can do up to 6k doses and will charge 10 pkp per 100 pots

ign is Ahmash or pm me on forums if im not online

Is it just a simple AHK script?

15 hours ago, Game Support II said:

@Zoradz: the rules state any software which gives unfair advantage over players is not allowed, using it for mixing potions is not unfair advantage against other players since it doesn't affect them. Even then it's undetectable so yeh

homo

15 hours ago, Game Support II said:

homo

• Upvote 1
On 24/02/2016 at 2:38 PM, Game Support II said:

^ This. 

On 24/02/2016 at 2:41 PM, Obby Pls said:

WHY WOULD I NEED A AUTO CLICKER WHEN THEY CAN JUST ADD ONE MAN THAT NOTES ALL UR POTIONS TO (4) FFS STOP BEING SO STUPID.

WHAT DO U THINK WANT? A GUY THAT CAN NOTE THE POTIONS FOR YOU OR A FUCKING AUTO CLICKER THAN MAKES U CANT PLAY MEANWHILE UR DOING IT?

use ur fucking brain b4 u reply.

Why would they be spending their time adding something next to useless when they could spend that time on something much more significant like movement mapping or the combat system.

Get a simple mouse recorder, it'll decant them in less than 5 minutes. Honestly, stop being so fuckin' lazy and do shit yourself.
If you're really that heated over 5 minutes, you shouldn't be playing. You're acting like an immature child in your responses. Patience is a virtue.

Oh, and please remember to "use ur fucking brain b4 u reply".

Stupid clown.

19 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

^ This. 

Why would they be spending their time adding something next to useless when they could spend that time on something much more significant like movement mapping or the combat system.

Get a simple mouse recorder, it'll decant them in less than 5 minutes. Honestly, stop being so fuckin' lazy and do shit yourself.
If you're really that heated over 5 minutes, you shouldn't be playing. You're acting like an immature child in your responses. Patience is a virtue.

Stupid clown.

1. It wouldn't take that long to add a decanter in and wouldn't be that hard.

2. It's like having kits instead of spawning everything in everytime you die seperatly just makes it a lot easier, if it can be made easier why not make it easier? 

3. Combat and movement have been fucked for years probably for years to come. Gretar doesn't give a shit about the server as long as the $$s are coming in.

36 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

^ This. 

Stupid clown.

u think coding a guy noting ur potions for you is hard? literally takes 5 minutes itself and if they don't want to do "small updates" they are actually usefull.

damn ur stupid as fuck, please learn something about coding please.

10 hours ago, Obby Pls said:

if just gretar let me lol 

He's not stopping you? Just post the code here, you don't need access to his source for this. He might have to change some variables but nothing more, since it's just java code. Here's a hint: this server is based off OverloadX (PI). GL dude, this is your opportunity to shine 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

He's not stopping you? Just post the code here, you don't need access to his source for this. He might have to change some variables but nothing more, since it's just java code. Here's a hint: this server is based off OverloadX (PI). GL dude, this is your opportunity to shine 

why are u still replying to my posts? Fk off 

On 26/02/2016 at 6:35 AM, Obby Pls said:

why are u still replying to my posts? Fk off 

"Learn something about coding"

Goes quiet the second he gets called out on coding. Oh my...

On 26/02/2016 at 5:48 PM, Game Support II said:

Because I'm bored and you're a moron, seriously easy to enrage you.

On topic:

5af75f904d096945d8ebb4db9fe4ae03.gif

Gretar, I'm selling this code for custom, please give to me. Meet at ::westparty, bring a few of them so I can choose, ty! :S

Nice1 fam. Guessing it didn't take too long?