JAKE SAID STIJN DIDNT DIE AND TANKED EASY

she rags

1 minute ago, Legend™ said:

I have gotten 50k from just you in the past months she rags lol. Posting this is just embarassing yourself cause ur proud about 2 loots check all the topics that were made about you guys in the past please.

l00l they are posting vids if i could do that i would roast them all so bad

blame this 1 on jake

3 minutes ago, Legend™ said:

I have gotten 50k from just you in the past months she rags lol. Posting this is just embarassing yourself cause ur proud about 2 loots check all the topics that were made about you guys in the past please.

tally always living in the past, idol

Just now, she rags said:

l00l they are posting vids if i could do that i would roast them all so bad

blame this 1 on jake

make vids. 56e0a6d144661_sheragsdontlast.png.9aa334

As you can see in the screen print man was already loading up his next kit to go again.

56e0a76a6f097_acceptingthetruth.png.0081

On this fabulous screenprint you see she rags admitting the truth and finally saying talos is the better pker.

56e0a7a39ad63_anotherone.png.a7751fb6191

Sometimes a man kills you with luck and you die to a bad pker (she rags) luckily he still knew who was the better pker and he let me know via pm

41 minutes ago, Legend™ said:

make vids. 56e0a6d144661_sheragsdontlast.png.9aa334

As you can see in the screen print man was already loading up his next kit to go again.

56e0a76a6f097_acceptingthetruth.png.0081

On this fabulous screenprint you see she rags admitting the truth and finally saying talos is the better pker.

56e0a7a39ad63_anotherone.png.a7751fb6191

Sometimes a man kills you with luck and you die to a bad pker (she rags) luckily he still knew who was the better pker and he let me know via pm

l0l those were years ago

and i knew you were stijn i just dont wanted to get bannend cuz you died alot to me

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Pretty sure you were in the call when cale said he was ddossin Tom Looty and Stijn to see who it is so not sure what makes you think I exposed anyone. I found out when you did after cale/Brandon ddossed talos and legend logged 

bullshit you know you did some bad tings to know who talos was badboy

2 hours ago, she rags said:

l0l ppl already told me u were stijn but didnt knew for sure till jason exposed you

Three people knew who Talos was including me, Tom and Stijn himself. No one would of told u he was talos unless they were making random guess's.