retards at brid

HICK0RY

1 minute ago, hickory do said:

ppl are dh bombing and tbing at oldbrid like wtf is this cancer shit, make some fucking rules or at least have active staff to ban\jail, cant brid at all atm cus of these autistic crosseyed mongs

Srry you can't tab to save your 6 killstreak u pussy bitch 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, nickcallan said:

Ragging? We're hybridding in melee.......

Ragging is the "go-to word" for people who can't compete..

Obviously you're hybridding... TB to Dh is literally the definition of hybrid (mixing 2 styles, magic + melee), in a brid zone, I don't see how this is even an issue worthy of complaint. He could just ice barrage you and stop you from melee then run up and spec and move back, but instead he chose to hemorrhage on the forums.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Game Support II said:

Ragging is the "go-to word" for people who can't compete..

Obviously you're hybridding... TB to Dh is literally the definition of hybrid (mixing 2 styles, magic + melee), in a brid zone, I don't see how this is even an issue worthy of complaint. He could just ice barrage you and stop you from melee then run up and spec and move back, but instead he chose to hemorrhage on the forums.

omfg why do you try make an argument for everything u retard, hybrid is barrage and melee, fuck off tryna make up some bullshit about hybrid is jus mage and melee, kys

7 minutes ago, hickory do said:

omfg why do you try make an argument for everything u retard, hybrid is barrage and melee, fuck off tryna make up some bullshit about hybrid is jus mage and melee, kys

calm down hickory m8 u mad fool lol its just jokes besides hybrid means 2 cb styles so even range and melee is hybrid but ppl use mage more often

@John @nickcallan funny guys, its good to hav u back on roat id giv u a like or 2 but ive used all my 8 today

Edited by Ahmash
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

calm down hickory m8 u mad fool lol its just jokes besides hybrid means 2 cb styles so even range and melee is hybrid but ppl use mage more often

@John @nickcallan funny guys, its good to hav u back on roat id giv u a like or 2 but ive used all my 8 today

hybrid classically is barrage and melee and that's what ::oldbrid\wests is for, im not wrong here, im trying to brid and get brid fights and these retards doing this lol idc they're bad

But those guys aren't wrong either. Certain restrictions have been placed at ::oldbrid and ::west and they cannot break those restrictions because it's been set to not allow you to use certain items. So why should they be stopped from doing something that has specifically been allowable to them?

Reason why I commented on this thread was because I have been banned for TB'ing at ::west because people like you moan. And then got banned for it!!! Like why is that spell even available then, might aswell remove it? Anyway I complained to Gretar and he agreed I shouldn't have been banned, he asked me to post an appeal, I declined under the principle that I never broke any server rules, so he unbanned me immediately.

Some people get so butthurt over a game, I firmly believe that if a function is intentionally available to players then they have every right to use it. If teleblocking was coded to be unavailable (at certain areas) and I bug abuse and do it anyway - under those circumstances a ban is worthy, but otherwise no. End of the day Pking is Pking, just because one person chooses a certain style doesn't mean the enemy fighter has to adopt the same tactic as well. He/She can use their own style. 

Edited by Game Support II
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

But those guys aren't wrong either. Certain restrictions have been placed at ::oldbrid and ::west and they cannot break those restrictions because it's been set to not allow you to use certain items. So why should they be stopped from doing something that has specifically been allowable to them?

Reason why I commented on this thread was because I have been banned for TB'ing at ::west because people like you moan. And then got banned for it!!! Like why is that spell even available then, might aswell remove it? Anyway I complained to Gretar and he agreed I shouldn't have been banned, he asked me to post an appeal, I declined under the principle that I never broke any server rules, so he unbanned me immediately.

Some people get so butthurt over a game, I firmly believe that if a function is intentionally available to players then they have every right to use it. If teleblocking was coded to be unavailable (at certain areas) and I bug abuse and do it anyway - under those circumstances a ban is worthy, but otherwise no. End of the day Pking is Pking, just because one person chooses a certain style doesn't mean the enemy fighter has to adopt the same tactic as well. He/She can use their own style. 

not reading this

6 minutes ago, Ali said:

This is how you recognize that someone is new to hybridding.

not at all, keep assuming shit, see me ingame or don't reply

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

DH Bombers, just brew up when you step out lol

TBers, just don't let yourself fully run out of food and run to safe when your almost out

I done this but they're pjing dding everything u cant fight other brids lol sad

1 hour ago, hickory do said:

Theoretically, you're making the argument here. He responded in a mature manner to your posts simply explaining why you're incorrect and you got heated/salty from that. Hybridding is not strictly Barrage and Melee. That's like saying if you decide to use FoZ with Charge, Teleblock and Entangle crossed with range or melee than you're not a hybrid. Despite that being one of the very first forms of hybridding that there was in RS. You're incorrect mate. Sit in Tank gear brewed up before you get a fight, or use the combat system against them and camp barrage a thousand times until they run out of food.

34 minutes ago, Ali said:

This is how you recognize that someone is new to hybridding.

Yup.
Mos' definitely.

2 hours ago, hickory do said:

I swear ur the guy who plays with x10 hits l0l

I don't but even if I did why do you care? it's literally preference and if you think otherwise you're a retard. It's funny how you're still crying about the whole situation on the forums though. You do realise it's not against the rules and your continued crying just amuses everyone even more right?

• Upvote 1

Just now, John said:

I don't but even if I did why do you care? it's literally preference and if you think otherwise you're a retard. It's funny how you're still crying about the whole situation on the forums though. You do realise it's not against the rules and your continued crying just amuses everyone even more right?

x10 bye