First off I could of started this as a flame topic but I'm not, Enjoy your loot craig & please no flame or hate.

This is what happens when you don't protect item, Fast forward to the ending to understand what I mean.

What I don't understand myself is why didn't I Teleport after the first spec lmfao, I panic2hard I guess u could say :P

Pixels are pixels and craigs are craigs 

( first two clips were gonna be used for a pk video, Decided to just add it in with this instead )

Goodnight everyone hope you enjoyed :kappa:

#Ripags

Quality might be mad atm cuz I just uploaded two seconds ago, Peace now I'ma go sleep :) 

Edited by panic2hard
  • Upvote 1

shud hav paid attention to wat was going on around u mate, i dint expect this kind of blunder from u but ty for sharing it was funny af

since i dont use brews in that situation i wud hav easily ate 2 rocktails between the ags specs whilst switching to tank that way i wud hav been at 86 hp

Edited by Ahmash
1 minute ago, Ahmash said:

shud hav paid attention to wat was going on around u mate, i dint expect this kind of blunder from u but ty for sharing it was funny af

since i dont use brews in that situation i wud hav easily ate 2 rocktails between the ags specs whilst switching to tank that way i wud hav been at 86 hp

@Craig probably would've spec'ed the 86. He's Craig after all

• 2 weeks later...