Barrows Fixing

As if making Barrows cost PKP was not enough of a sink, we needed fixing as well? I don't get it, leave Barrows always repaired - the real PKP sink should be degrading PvP stuff (Vesta, Stat, etc. all armor/weps) after X hours of use. We need to cut these down, tired of main PK becoming skulled rune pkers vs non-skulled stat. Sorry to hijack your suggestion

As for moving the fixer NPC, no you're lazy as fuck if you CBA to:  ::poll > click fixer NPC > ::meth  takes like 10sec max. 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

As if making Barrows cost PKP was not enough of a sink, we needed fixing as well? I don't get it, leave Barrows always repaired - the real PKP sink should be degrading PvP stuff (Vesta, Stat, etc. all armor/weps) after X hours of use. We need to cut these down, tired of main PK becoming skulled rune pkers vs non-skulled stat. Sorry to hijack your suggestion

As for moving the fixer NPC, no you're lazy as fuck if you CBA to:  ::poll > click fixer NPC > ::meth  takes like 10sec max. 

It only costs 5 PKP to repair, nothing extreme and with the state of the economy right now a PKP sink big or small is good.

1 hour ago, Game Support II said:

As if making Barrows cost PKP was not enough of a sink, we needed fixing as well? I don't get it, leave Barrows always repaired - the real PKP sink should be degrading PvP stuff (Vesta, Stat, etc. all armor/weps) after X hours of use

No.

Just wait till it's broken and go back to edge. 

support, i dont see how any1 can be against this suggestion takes a minute to code in just 1 npc and doesnt get in the way of anything

its like ppl who asked for alters at ::varrock and ::brid when they cud hav teleported home and changed spellbook but the alters were added

along with this ther shud be an alter to recharge spec at ::brid cos its annoying when some1 teles every fite and u gotta go home to reload spec