"Fancy PH"

22 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

X2bbv8q.png

To all of those PM'ing me,

This is some wannna-be that's pretending to be me.

I am not in PH, nor will I ever be considering it's closed, and 95% of the ppl in there hate me regardless, but we stay mutual nevertheless.

pic proves nothing n nobody cares great post made!!11!

7 minutes ago, hickory do said:

pic proves nothing n nobody cares great post made!!11!

Good, glad you don't care. Doesn't make a difference to me.

Just getting tired of ppl, especially my friends on the server pm'ing me thinking this account is me.

The picture isn't supposed to prove anything, merely showing.

Ty for  being sarcastic. Peace.

Just now, Fancy Boots said:

Good, glad you don't care. Doesn't make a difference to me.

Just getting tired of ppl, especially my friends on the server pm'ing me thinking this account is me.

The picture isn't supposed to prove anything, merely showing.

Ty for  being sarcastic. Peace.

pceeeee

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, FUCKING KING said:

It's not your account once you die to me on it, right?

Makes 0 sense. Someone could check IP's, but they've realised it's a waste of time.
Considering all the times you told me you "were in #PH" before they "found out it was you" and kicked you out.
I'm not apart of PH. Lol.

1 hour ago, Orbital Vsat said:

I'm sure it's his account just posting to say it's not but really is.

Same goes here.
Speaking of which, how is your account? @Orbital Vsat

Edited by Fancy Boots
Just now, Fancy Boots said:

Makes 0 sense. Someone could check IP's, but they've realised it's a waste of time.
Considering all the times you told me you "were in #PH" before they "found out it was you" and kicked you out.
I'm not apart of PH. Lol.

Same goes here.

#PH knew who I was all the time? Do I have to remind you of Yoobs and Legend being in that clan? Lmfao, stupid shit. I got kicked for not being "The best tber"

44 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Didn't I just fight you? 

Yeah, you're very slow.

dOns2Yu.png

lol? you got red barred 3 times and obviously I managed to splash every time you ran away, why you still talking when it was matched gear and you ran out of every single fight without me tabbing once? 

wdhdqaa.png

Then you disappear as always after being embarrassed to pure nh'ing at ::west lol you fight me for like 5 minutes, realize you cannot compete at all and ghost.

5 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

dOns2Yu.png

lol? you got red barred 3 times and obviously I managed to splash every time you ran away, why you still talking when it was matched gear and you ran out of every single fight without me tabbing once? 

wdhdqaa.png

Then you disappear as always after being embarrassed to pure nh'ing at ::west lol you fight me for like 5 minutes, realize you cannot compete at all and ghost.

I ran twice, I wasn't out, I ran because of your nigger rng

NICE FUCKING INVENTORY SETUP MATE.

Also, I went to pure nh because Fancy Boots needed to be put back in his place and he's a better pker than u, u wasn't challenging enough sorry, try again next year bro.

2 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Also, I went to pure nh because Fancy Boots needed to be put back in his place and he's a better pker than u, u wasn't challenging enough sorry, try again next year bro.

You legit make 0 sense, use your brain lol you ran every single fight. You have an excuse for every single time you die/tab like "rng" maybe if you didn't sit around in robes all day you wouldn't get hit. You should've died like 18 times in our fights and you talk about my rng lol

You wouldn't know about this setup cos you're a random and you've never gone past level 50 on osrs, anyway I'm done replying to you I've proven how shit you are already don't step up again thx.

Edited by Why Gg
1 hour ago, FUCKING KING said:

Back in my place yet you didn't land a single kill. Nice1.

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

You legit make 0 sense, use your brain lol you ran every single fight. You have an excuse for every single time you die/tab like "rng" maybe if you didn't sit around in robes all day you wouldn't get hit. You should've died like 18 times in our fights and you talk about my rng lol

You wouldn't know about this setup cos you're a random and you've never gone past level 50 on osrs, anyway I'm done replying to you I've proven how shit you are already don't step up again thx.

This 100x.
@Why Gg Pretty sure he's tryna get you mad at me or something through that redtext lol.
Idk why he's even posting @ this point.

5 hours ago, Why Gg said:

dOns2Yu.png

wdhdqaa.png

"it's not a hidden!! i'm just hiding my name bc0s lol!"

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

I didn't care 2 die bcus I didn't think there was a reason 2 care? I think u need to answer why ur hiding from me on alts lol

"hiding from me" everyone knows that alt is me, not my fault you're living under a rock.

Also, you don't care because you're trash.

Just now, Why Gg said:

"hiding from me" everyone knows that alt is me, not my fault you're living under a rock.

Also, you don't care because you're trash.

If "everyone knows" that it's you why did you hide your name just now? Keep hiding from your favorite pker 

u and i both know the only way ull ever kill me is if i dont try 

Edited by Kihfan55
1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

If "everyone knows" that it's you why did you hide your name just now? Keep hiding from your favorite pker 

u and i both know the only way ull ever kill me is if i dont try 

you just died again for a max set to me shut the fuck up now.