44 portal ez escape

If I read that right, this would be classed as a bug not a suggestion? A teleblocked player should not be able to teleport by any means (magic spell, jewellry, obelisk, lever, etc.) so yeah this is wrong. But while we're at it, why not just disable that lever altogether - at least until the future if ::brid is moved, because it makes no sense to have an escape route that easy from so deep in the wilderness.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Tribrid said:

??????? are u guys stupid

you cant use the lever when tbed, on any server or rs itself.  are you saying all levers should be removed in the wildernisss lol? @hickory do cant believe ur saying this xD

are you autistic ? ? ? im quoting cus its dumb as fuck, theres meant to be a lever there lmfao

7 hours ago, Hamito said:

Hickory do r u srs..

fight me irl

15 hours ago, Apple Pie said:

Its so stupid that when you tb and doing singles @ 44s ppl can run just a few steps and get to ::brid safezone. That should be fixed.

support

i think the kbd lever and the edgeville lever shud be 1 way only, wer u can get into wildy but u cant get from wildy back to safezone