16 minutes ago, hickory do said:

idc bout deaths unless im risking, roat pkz idc as much as you

u definitely do. if u didn't u wouldn't hide on alts. U would come up on ur main no matter what considering dying means notbing just like i do

u clearly care because u care about dying on an rsps

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

u definitely do. if u didn't u wouldn't hide on alts. U would come up on ur main no matter what considering dying means notbing just like i do

if i cared i wouldn't just let me ppl kill me when i want spec n shit or wanna lose my skull? just shut up

21 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

you've made countless threads of kps that you have gotten then as soon as you don't have a team to back you and die 24/7 you are like "hh u care about dying"

55 minutes ago, hickory do said:

if i cared i wouldn't just let me ppl kill me when i want spec n shit or wanna lose my skull? just shut up

u make kdr accs lmfao, dont talk like u dont care about kdr. if u didnt u would use ur main 24/7

36 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

you've made countless threads of kps that you have gotten then as soon as you don't have a team to back you and die 24/7 you are like "hh u care about dying"

posting kills is part of the game? the thing is i dont hide my accs on my videos and avoid fighting ppl just bcus i know they will kill me (well, no1 can but if u dont get my point ur an idiot) 

i came up in max literally every day even while the game was broken because #teamnotscared ngga, solo or not i was confident that i didnt have 2 hide in mystic (and I would be right if spear wasn't broken)

ur saying "24/7" with 24/7 referring to a time where using dragon spear was a glitch LOL. That tells u enough about how superior I am at this game so reply back 2 me with content not hurt feelings, thanks 

22 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

u make kdr accs lmfao, dont talk like u dont care about kdr. if u didnt u would use ur main 24/7

posting kills is part of the game? the thing is i dont hide my accs on my videos and avoid fighting ppl just bcus i know they will kill me (well, no1 can but if u dont get my point ur an idiot) 

i came up in max literally every day even while the game was broken because #teamnotscared ngga, solo or not i was confident that i didnt have 2 hide in mystic (and I would be right if spear wasn't broken)

ur saying "24/7" with 24/7 referring to a time where using dragon spear was a glitch LOL. That tells u enough about how superior I am at this game so reply back 2 me with content not hurt feelings, thanks 

spy network was an alt you are actually retarded.

if posting kills is apart of the game then how is dying not? kills matter but dying doesn't?

all you do is contradict yourself uneducated American

Edited by Xbrzh
  • Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

@Ahmash give him what i traded u.

Few leaves as a human being, picked em up 4u to make ur job alittle bit easer.

3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

if posting kills is apart of the game then how is dying not? kills matter but dying doesn't?

Dont hurt his feelings by calling him uneducated.. he supports donland trump, soon he'll be educated 😂

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

never made an acc for kdr, i made 123456789hi ages ago wasn't meant to be a kdr acc hence the 6 edge deaths. idc bout dying shut up troll

1 hour ago, Gorilla Unit said:

acts big on a game with broken eating system fucked up combat no activity whatsoever but has a clown on this game won't move to an active server :S 

clan*

can't edit post lol =p

ur making forum alts clown xddddddddddddd u know nothing

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Mfw u tried to finesse yoobs for 3 year vet but you actually are under the impression SPY NETWORK IS AN ALT - LMFAO. Absolute clown, kill urself retard l0l, don't quote me ever again u downie ape l0l. 

Show me where the fuck I said dying is not a part of the game? You 3rd world mongol I clearly stated that dying is a part of the game hence why you should just accept dying on your main account? How you came to the conclusion I said dying wasn't a part of the game is for you and your mother to figure you autistic chimp l0l

Edited by Kihfan55
2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Mfw u tried to finesse yoobs for 3 year vet but you actually are under the impression SPY NETWORK IS AN ALT - LMFAO. Absolute clown, kill urself retard l0l, don't quote me ever again u downie ape l0l. 

Show me where the fuck I said dying is not a part of the game? You 3rd world mongol I clearly stated that dying is a part of the game hence why you should just accept dying on your main account? How you came to the conclusion I said dying wasn't a part of the game is for you and your mother to figure you autistic chimp l0l

if dying is part of the game y do u safe above 80 hp thru the entire fight then tab out at end?

10 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

if dying is part of the game y do u safe above 80 hp thru the entire fight then tab out at end?

because the purpose of pking is to not die and kill people. Why do u think tabs are even a thing? If there was supposed to be a winner and a loser of every fight then every square would be pvp and there would be no banking or anything

7 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

spy network was an alt.. why are you even trying to lie?

"you care about dying on an rsps" meaning dying doesn't matter but then you saying killing does...

can you explain wy dying doesn't matter?

9 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

spy network was an alt.. why are you even trying to lie?

"you care about dying on an rsps" meaning dying doesn't matter but then you saying killing does...

can you explain wy dying doesn't matter?

Because it's an rsps? The worst ever rsps. You make threads about how bad the combat system is then you ask why dying doesn't matter. It's people like you who take this game too serious.

none of you have actually pk'd on 07, and that's why you think roat pkz is such a good choice of a server to pk on. I bet you'd struggle a 2 way on there, the way you switch on here LOL.

2 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Because it's an rsps? The worst ever rsps. You make threads about how bad the combat system is then you ask why dying doesn't matter. It's people like you who take this game too serious.

none of you have actually pk'd on 07, and that's why you think roat pkz is such a good choice of a server to pk on. I bet you'd struggle a 2 way on there, the way you switch on here LOL.

+1 dude !

3 hours ago, FUCKING KING said:
7 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Spy network wasn't an alt you fuckwit? LOL

I don't play anymore, my point is if he is saying dying doesn't matter how can killing matter, the combat system works both ways.

Both clearly too uneducated to understand.

Just now, Xbrzh said:

I don't play anymore, my point is if he is saying dying doesn't matter how can killing matter, the combat system works both ways.

Clearly too autistic to have a basic level of reading comprehension.. not gonna go through it 1 more time for you soz... 

48 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

You're supposed to kill and avoid dying???????????????????

but even if you do die. it doesn't matter. this game is broken

4 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

You're supposed to kill and avoid dying???????????????????

but even if you do die. it doesn't matter. this game is broken

so what you are saying is that when you die its the combats fault but when you get a kill it isn't.

do you understand my point now or does it need more explaining?

deaths are irrelevant because combat is fucked so kills should also be irrelevant because combat is fucked.

6 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

all you've done is repeat that spy network isn't an alt, cant argue with dumb people.

That's all your mind can comprehend because your reading level + iq aren't high enough to understand the rest. It's really not rocket science but with that being all that you can come up with should tell u enough about urself

5 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

so what you are saying is that when you die its the combats fault but when you get a kill it isn't.

do you understand my point now or does it need more explaining?

deaths are irrelevant because combat is fucked so kills should also be irrelevant because combat is fucked.

basically yes LOL

it's not skill when you kill somebody on roat, but it's also not because you're bad if you die

23 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

So they are both irrelevant then, thank you for agreeing with what I said proving what Jake said was wrong. 

So basically, u attempting to make what you say against me valid is that u disagree with his point which wasn't even mine? (in which I disagree with for the record)

decent, decent

Edit: if you think my argument was about "skill" which is the terminology Mike used then you didn't understand/comprehend a single letter of what I wrote, which doesn't surprise me. You were wrong and you knew you were and the last time you tried to give any sort of rebuttal was you saying "all u said was spy network wasnt an alt!!!" (again, it isn't but I don't even have 2 explain that tbh XD. You are a "3 year vet!" as u tried 2 claim :P) because you were finally aware of how much of an idiot you looked

Re-read the thread and compile an ounce of intellect if ur actually going 2 reply 2 me, otherwise just go back 2 quoting other people without saying my name because I am far superior 2 you lol

Edited by Kihfan55
18 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

So basically, u attempting to make what you say against me valid is that u disagree with his point which wasn't even mine? (in which I disagree with for the record)

decent, decent

Edit: if you think my argument was about "skill" which is the terminology Mike used then you didn't understand/comprehend a single letter of what I wrote, which doesn't surprise me. You were wrong and you knew you were and the last time you tried to give any sort of rebuttal was you saying "all u said was spy network wasnt an alt!!!" (again, it isn't but I don't even have 2 explain that tbh XD. You are a "3 year vet!" as u tried 2 claim :P) because you were finally aware of how much of an idiot you looked

Re-read the thread and compile an ounce of intellect if ur actually going 2 reply 2 me, otherwise just go back 2 quoting other people without saying my name because I am far superior 2 you lol

You tried to say deaths don't matter but kills do, this is wrong. 

But it's not about skill? LOL. Anybody can kill anybody, regardless of if you've been hybridding since 2010, or just started bridding like Hickory and Smokey

Example: Lee died to Smokey 6 times in a row

I do NOT fucking know how, but I'm pretty sure that if these guys were to fight on 07, Smokey would double change his username after that

3 hours ago, J J said:

kind of agreed but you gotta stop calling people new to hyrbdding when you probably only started 2k15 and you cant claim you started 2k10 cos you were only 10 years old at that time.

They are new though?..

I'm pretty sure we had a beef in 2013, we used to fight everytime you got on, how did I start pk'ing in 2015? Also, I was 13 in 2010, and I started NH'ing in late 2011.