Taylor...

Local Arab

#PH at ::easts

https://gyazo.com/34baccc72d8ab5eb299e95433204f293

#Hastoddtowin :,( https://gyazo.com/79973ec330984106bb58e84173b104f7

https://gyazo.com/2aaee28e0ebacd222892b38b2e05d0f8 - Taylor back to threatening me with bans on main because i'm tanking her/him w.e it is for tanking her for 5 mins I know it's not long as i'm in rune gear edge pking gear not even fighting back and laughing at his cute 0 ags specs whilst in max melee. So I guess laughing at their specs = ban?:o Taylor you also threatened me with a ban last night if I attacked you at ::brid I never attacked you as you attacked me both times at ::brid trust me if i'm banned because you tell Yoobs I did something when I didin't dw I got video evidence to back all my shit up when you attacked me 1st at brid and you attacked me 1st today at easts. 

Wana keep making ban threats to me? You and Yoobs always say i'm the one dealing the shit out but I can't take it. When I have even emailed Gretar loads of evidence showing every ban I got was unjustified as I was not the one to start it. Which got me unbanned? And i'm the one starting it... Real cute. Keep making ban threats Taylor keep telling Yoobs lies keep saying i'm the one starting the shit when i'm all because I hurt your ego, so please Taylor keep making those ban threats to me... Keep telling me your gonig to get Yoobs to login and ban my main. Your threats are irrelevant.

Edited by Local Arab
cause

29 minutes ago, Local Arab said:

#PH at ::easts

https://gyazo.com/34baccc72d8ab5eb299e95433204f293

#Hastoddtowin :,( https://gyazo.com/79973ec330984106bb58e84173b104f7

https://gyazo.com/2aaee28e0ebacd222892b38b2e05d0f8 - Taylor back to threatening me with bans on main because i'm tanking her/him w.e it is for tanking her for 5 mins I know it's not long as i'm in rune gear edge pking gear not even fighting back and laughing at his cute 0 ags specs whilst in max melee. So I guess laughing at their specs = ban?:o Taylor you also threatened me with a ban last night if I attacked you at ::brid I never attacked you as you attacked me both times at ::brid trust me if i'm banned because you tell Yoobs I did something when I didin't dw I got video evidence to back all my shit up when you attacked me 1st at brid and you attacked me 1st today at easts. 

Wana keep making ban threats to me? You and Yoobs always say i'm the one dealing the shit out but I can't take it. When I have even emailed Gretar loads of evidence showing every ban I got was unjustified as I was not the one to start it. Which got me unbanned? And i'm the one starting it... Real cute. Keep making ban threats Taylor keep telling Yoobs lies keep saying i'm the one starting the shit when i'm all because I hurt your ego, so please Taylor keep making those ban threats to me... Keep telling me your gonig to get Yoobs to login and ban my main. Your threats are irrelevant.

18 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

nuff thank me later!

nigga who u think hit u with that car homie 

I'm sorry i'm obsessed? When your the one always attacking me every time I show up at easts? I never attacked you you always attack me and im the one obsessed? Good joke. You can't even type to people you hate without threatening them with bans Obviously your obsessed with Yoobs? and i'm the one obsessed?

21 minutes ago, Local Arab said:

I'm sorry i'm obsessed? When your the one always attacking me every time I show up at easts? I never attacked you you always attack me and im the one obsessed? Good joke. You can't even type to people you hate without threatening them with bans Obviously your obsessed with Yoobs? and i'm the one obsessed?

ur a fucking retard u go on alts rushing people at ::oldbrid no1 even attacked u at easts until u started dds rushing us ur a fucking clown 

I rushed you at easts?:o I'm sorry can I have video evidence? I have never once dds rushed you at easts, and even if I did please show if you said off or not, keep making ban threats lad. And if you had a brain you would know I also dds rush for 3 mins at ::brid on alts and my main local arab... And last I checked I also dont tele when i rush someone or leave i eat till im out then i die... So please Taylor show me that I attacked first at easts today Please proove it You can't because it's impossible I faught back a little when you jumped on me because someone else was on me you hopped on attacked me I faught back so all you have to do is show vid or screenie prrof of when u stopped attacking me for 17 seconds and im still on you which is why ragging rule is fucking retarded physically impossible absolutely fucking impossible to tell who attacked first and who didint. Make more ban Threats Taylor please. 

What are you on about kihfan55? can you not read???? I already said I have never rushed taylor once... I go easts he hops on me and then wines because i tank him for 5 mins and his ego breaks so threatens me with bans?

Tell me how am i obsessed? Please when i'm getting ban threats daily by Taylor when they get on me first daily, when they try and defend themselves when I have shown clear evidence to their struggles

I just love how everyone thinks im the one attacking first and would never think taylor did it or his clan but I remember being tbed by Sophia and then being attacks by dr4ag0n and Taylor at easts, then I come back to easts I don't attack them still and Taylor is back on me instantly? And i'm the obsessed one?:o

I'm obsessed? No i'm not Craig I legit go to easts I did not even know she was there at first and then find out he is so he gets on me when i'm in edge gear classic rune setup and He kills me I come back gets right back on me?:o And i'm obsessed I make these topics craig Because Taylor likes to give me ban threats on a daily fuckign basis? So I make these posts to say what's really going on, in case Yoobs bans me because it would now be a fucking first Yoobs has banned me or muted me all because one of his mates has said i'm doing something wrong and Yoobs does not require evidence if his friends are telling him i'm doing something he trusts their words hence the reason no clans areforming to go against yoobs and his clan and his friends because they dont wan't to be banned due to cancerous wars. Please Craig tell me why are you backing Taylor up right now? Why are you saying i'm obsessed with Taylor right now when you were not even there when this went down? Why are you gettnig involved is it because I'm showing evidence vs Taylor your friend in front of everyone on forums so you try and back me into a corner to make yourselves look less like a bunch of fools? So you push blame onto me to help your egos people ask why roatpkz is dying it's because of kids like you, you treat every situation like it's world war fucking 2 your ego gets damaged and you tell your staff friend that someone is doing something and as a friend he trusts you not realizing he's abusing his powers to punish a player that has commited no offense so please Craig tell me how many players have you Taylor and your other clannies done this to?

dont care about the particular situation that just happened lol. If taylor threatens to ban u you should treat it as just that-a normal player threatening to ban u. If he's friends with Yoobs so what lmfao

You went to easts and died because u chose to. Ragging is against the rules of the server so if you want to break the rules you should get punished.

If u wanna rush people go to edge where its allowed? You actually snitched on yourself in this topic (ofc u could be lying so u wouldn't get banned just on u saying it) in saying you rush at ::brid which the staff look down on very harshly. You seem to be quite cancer and enjoy attention so why don't you just stop attempting to seek out it and just relax for a long time (if not forever) 

27 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

dont care about the particular situation that just happened lol. If taylor threatens to ban u you should treat it as just that-a normal player threatening to ban u. If he's friends with Yoobs so what lmfao

You went to easts and died because u chose to. Ragging is against the rules of the server so if you want to break the rules you should get punished.

If u wanna rush people go to edge where its allowed? You actually snitched on yourself in this topic (ofc u could be lying so u wouldn't get banned just on u saying it) in saying you rush at ::brid which the staff look down on very harshly. You seem to be quite cancer and enjoy attention so why don't you just stop attempting to seek out it and just relax for a long time (if not forever) 

GOD BLESS

6 hours ago, Local Arab said:

I'm obsessed? No i'm not Craig I legit go to easts I did not even know she was there at first and then find out he is so he gets on me when i'm in edge gear classic rune setup and He kills me I come back gets right back on me?:o And i'm obsessed I make these topics craig Because Taylor likes to give me ban threats on a daily fuckign basis? So I make these posts to say what's really going on, in case Yoobs bans me because it would now be a fucking first Yoobs has banned me or muted me all because one of his mates has said i'm doing something wrong and Yoobs does not require evidence if his friends are telling him i'm doing something he trusts their words hence the reason no clans areforming to go against yoobs and his clan and his friends because they dont wan't to be banned due to cancerous wars. Please Craig tell me why are you backing Taylor up right now? Why are you saying i'm obsessed with Taylor right now when you were not even there when this went down? Why are you gettnig involved is it because I'm showing evidence vs Taylor your friend in front of everyone on forums so you try and back me into a corner to make yourselves look less like a bunch of fools? So you push blame onto me to help your egos people ask why roatpkz is dying it's because of kids like you, you treat every situation like it's world war fucking 2 your ego gets damaged and you tell your staff friend that someone is doing something and as a friend he trusts you not realizing he's abusing his powers to punish a player that has commited no offense so please Craig tell me how many players have you Taylor and your other clannies done this to?

he*

7 hours ago, Local Arab said:

you think im reading your autistic paragraph letting your emotions out you depressed cancer patient.

There's Plenty of people that don't like Taylor and have to listen to him rant on daily basis, but we learn to live with it, the fact that you're resorting to the forums to rant about Taylor (Who infact IS NOT A STAFF MEMBER) throw ban threats at you, is just making you look like a complete retard.