sneak peek final vid

2 hours ago, King Lee said:

oh boy im sure u can! ive seen ur videos - legit all newbluefx presets with small keyframing here & there to make it look like u did something

Right you did so much more, 15 seconds of black into 2 split clips where you key framed zoom and a contrast/light rays. You don't even use Twixtor, you cntrl drag clips to slow them down what is this 2013?

And no I don't use much new blue in my videos actually, it's mostly sapphire with 1 or 2 new blue trasitions and the Vegas ofx. If you wanna see an actual work of rsps editing go look at FF Pk vid 1 and lemme know if you want some tips, plenty of people have come asking me for editing advice and I doubt anyone has ever asked you xd!

also idk what you mean by "small key framing" here and there. If you call what I do small key framing I don't know what to call what you attempted to do, you basically took a solek edit and did 1/5th of the effects and called it your attempt at an intro.

and don't even get me started on the last vid I saw you make, 4 second linear blurs? Really? Didn't realize you were the editor for BBB Pk vid 1 too.

p.s here's the only free advice I'll give you: don't open Vegas ever again

15 minutes ago, zxcv4321 said:

Right you did so much more, 15 seconds of black into 2 split clips where you key framed zoom and a contrast/light rays. You don't even use Twixtor, you cntrl drag clips to slow them down what is this 2013?

And no I don't use much new blue in my videos actually, it's mostly sapphire with 1 or 2 new blue trasitions and the Vegas ofx. If you wanna see an actual work of rsps editing go look at FF Pk vid 1 and lemme know if you want some tips, plenty of people have come asking me for editing advice and I doubt anyone has ever asked you xd!

also idk what you mean by "small key framing" here and there. If you call what I do small key framing I don't know what to call what you attempted to do, you basically took a solek edit and did 1/5th of the effects and called it your attempt at an intro.

and don't even get me started on the last vid I saw you make, 4 second linear blurs? Really? Didn't realize you were the editor for BBB Pk vid 1 too.

p.s here's the only free advice I'll give you: don't open Vegas ever again

when did solek edit a video like this? also i was going 2 be the 1 to edit ff pk video until i decided not to

also i dont use preset fx (newblue etc) i use mostly the standard effects aside from a few borisfx that i need to use for things that arent possible with the standard effects

also i dont use ctrl drag to slow down clips i mostly just toy with the velocity of the clip so i can have a finer tuning of the slow-motion

ive been editing for 2 years dont tell me what i know and what i dont know

44 minutes ago, King Lee said:

when did solek edit a video like this? also i was going 2 be the 1 to edit ff pk video until i decided not to

also i dont use preset fx (newblue etc) i use mostly the standard effects aside from a few borisfx that i need to use for things that arent possible with the standard effects

also i dont use ctrl drag to slow down clips i mostly just toy with the velocity of the clip so i can have a finer tuning of the slow-motion

ive been editing for 2 years dont tell me what i know and what i dont know

you were never going to edit the FF vid, first it was toxic but he couldn't do it then I came back from school and decided I would do it, doubt they ever seriously considered you maybe you were a worst case scenario, good thing to the video got enough hate for the members imagine if you edited it, l0l jeez woulda hit 500 dislikes before midnight

yea ik u have been editing for 2 years, that's why im saying delete vegas, if you're this bad after 2 years there's probably no hope and you shouldnt waste your time anymore. you know pretty much nothing from the editing ive seen you do its cringe worthy at best

55 minutes ago, zxcv4321 said:

you were never going to edit the FF vid, first it was toxic but he couldn't do it then I came back from school and decided I would do it, doubt they ever seriously considered you maybe you were a worst case scenario, good thing to the video got enough hate for the members imagine if you edited it, l0l jeez woulda hit 500 dislikes before midnight

yea ik u have been editing for 2 years, that's why im saying delete vegas, if you're this bad after 2 years there's probably no hope and you shouldnt waste your time anymore. you know pretty much nothing from the editing ive seen you do its cringe worthy at best

i didnt even know solek did a vid to this song, i only used it bc i know the band that made it

btw i know everything there really is to know about sv lol, i can edit its just for the most part im lazy, if u havent seen, i usually just give up after a min of editing