Ideas (osrs)

Watch the video, Give me some ideas and some ways to make money with my shit stats, I'm also going to do jad soon.. Now I can do all the waves but jad I can't kill for some reason so if someone is willing to just kill him for me ill give you a few mill or some shit (:

40 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

Wouldn't waste your time on a account like that you'll end up quitting soon though 

Why not taylor? Every account needs to start some where, Your logic doesn't make sense but I promise you I won't be quiting from osrs 

48 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Pick flax =]

isnt that shit money? 

Edit: I need some fucking sleep, pce

Edited by Matt

Hey man, I've got a somewhat shitty OSRS acc right now, no clue what I want to do on it, just bored sometimes and take a break from PK'ing on here. Anyway, it's roughly around your level, username is "BruteForcePK" (lol IKR :p) and I've added you if you want to do some quests (69 QP) and training together I'm up for that:

https://i.gyazo.com/df7e099f6d418e94cf6c64026c1cb59e.png

Oh btw I don't slave in-game for dough though, I just buy. RWT LOL!

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

Wasn't srs, but why don't you just look up money making guides on YouTube?

I don't know half of you roat pk players are most likely rich and got decent staff so I figured why look up a video when someone on this forums could kindly help me out by just giving me some ideas on how to start making money. 

Just now, Matt said:

I don't know half of you roat pk players are most likely rich and got decent staff so I figured why look up a video when someone on this forums could kindly help me out by just giving me some ideas on how to start making money. 

When I was around your cb with shit stats I trained rc till 44 then just crafted 100k nats for like a 25m profit idk

2 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Hey man, I've got a somewhat shitty OSRS acc right now, no clue what I want to do on it, just bored sometimes and take a break from PK'ing on here. Anyway, it's roughly around your level, username is "BruteForcePK" (lol IKR :p) and I've added you if you want to do some quests (69 QP) and training together I'm up for that:

https://i.gyazo.com/df7e099f6d418e94cf6c64026c1cb59e.png

Sounds good bro, Just hmu when I'm on and we can start questing, I usually try to do the longest/ Most recieved points quests first before the small easy ones (: either way I need to get to 175 for barrow gloves so any quest is fine 

6 hours ago, hickory do said:

slayer then sum quests, work towards barrows gloves, training at rock crabs is a waste of time for a 'main' account imo

Yeah I need to get my defence and range up for fire cape so I guess slayer would be the way to go :/ I'm such a noob at osrs I really only played as a kid and all I trained was mining lmfao but now that I'm older I realize theres a lot more to do lol 

6 hours ago, desert ship said:

You cant make much money at this cb/stats the best thing you can do now is slayer, and do the clue scrolls that you earn, i personally bought 250m to start with so i can focus in cb stats. 

What do you mean bought 250m O.o ? 

2 hours ago, Pyd said:

I'll sell you a level 114 

For? And you could just change the password and get the account back, rather not waste my time trusting people I don't know sorry. 

1 hour ago, MEDU$A said:

u cant make money at those stats unless you runecraft or flip tbh or renting a staking acc for 2m nd testing ur luck 

I know i was gonna runecraft for money 

11 hours ago, Matt said:

Yeah I need to get my defence and range up for fire cape so I guess slayer would be the way to go :/ I'm such a noob at osrs I really only played as a kid and all I trained was mining lmfao but now that I'm older I realize theres a lot more to do lol 

ye bro trust me theres lots to do imo its rly not worth it right now 07 isn't even hype lol it will take u over a year to have an account worth pking on (assuming u play normal hours)

8 hours ago, Matt said:

I know i was gonna runecraft for money 

rc for money (nats) Is actually decent ye

On July 23, 2016 at 0:17 PM, hickory do said:

ye bro trust me theres lots to do imo its rly not worth it right now 07 isn't even hype lol it will take u over a year to have an account worth pking on (assuming u play normal hours)

rc for money (nats) Is actually decent ye

Ehh I've never had one so id like to achieve a maxed account just for some weird reason and yeah I'ma try rc for money after i get my fire cape and torso 

• Upvote 1

Haven't read any of the replies, so I'm sorry if anything I say now isn't new to you.

I would:

Make money by buying money, rly lol  (unless ur training slayer or killing zulrah that shit is easy and quick money)

Visit Duel arena every once in a while (only fight lower levels, even if you x them a bit, it's still okay, you'll most likely win and it's profit.

Get quests out of the way, don't know what build you're going for but I'd suggest completing the longer ones (Desert treasure, Monkey madness, Underground pass & Barrow's gloves)

Get the untradeables you need (Defender, Torso, Fire cape)

Focus on range, magic and prayer those are imo the longest ones and the most expensive but is worth it at the end of the day and feels great to get out of the way.

Jad is easy, the hard part is staying in that cave without falling asleep during mid wave lmao it's so boring