Corrupt mod who doesnt even know rules

Looty

Rule #12: Ragging/Rushing
Players of RoatPkz community are not to rag or rush at Meth, Easts, Wests, Risk or Brid/Oldbrid. Punishments will be handed out on sight. Ragging and rushing at edge is OK until it becomes unbearable for players. Ragging and rushing includes but is not limited to, Excessively attacking another player that is not interested in fighting with you, repeatedly pjing a certain player, repeatedly fighting with overheads when the player asks not to use overheads & attacking then teleporting continuously, repeatedly teleblocking players and teleporting away.

To report ragging or rushing at edge, video evidence of at least 10+ minutes of continuous ragging is needed. A 3 minute video is needed for else where.

In other words, the fact that you openly admitted claiming which was a lie to begin with, that i was ragging Parb for 2minutes isn't even a viable punishment. Secondly, another infraction you lied about was dd"ing? how moronic can you be, where its against the rules or not i really dont care but the fact that you boldly lie shows your credibility

My assessment of Smackd the 2 sec mod is the following:

This is your average mod. Zero mental stability. Ego not in check. Can't control situations without directly escalating them. No communication or critical thinking skills.

Oh please shut the fuck up, if you get so depressed over a game that you feel the need to make hate posts on forums every 3rd hour i suggest you just quit and find a server without "abusive" mods, or u can stop being a bitch and play without creating drama 24/7

13 minutes ago, genj said:

Oh please shut the fuck up, if you get so depressed over a game that you feel the need to make hate posts on forums every 3rd hour i suggest you just quit and find a server without "abusive" mods, or u can stop being a bitch and play without creating drama 24/7

He did quit and he still should be off of the server, he lost a best of 3 to Legend in which he was meant to be gone for good considering he's the most toxic player on the server. He came back after a year thinking everyone would forget

@Ahmash unfortunately I'm aware I had to do just that.

As for the nobodies on this post, serve your master less obviously, I can read all the sht u have in ur mouth from eating his ass so well.

#LightBringer #LittyLit #SundayFundayMondayDoneDay! #XOXO

• Upvote 1

Stop with your cringe hashtags your no one special or relevant just some Edge Ragger who was banned and got the privileges from Stijn to play again because he slapped you in a bo3, you sat and dd'd on my fight not allowing me to PK properly which is RAGGING, use some logic and add to things together and you'll understand things, I have all your accounts ignore listed I don't like speaking to you, don't come to me DDing on my fight so don't be suprised, you bring it to yourself.

I said it before and i'll say it again, I don't care for you stop trying to get my attention.