adios

The only way to quit is getting yourself perm' banned (IP/mac ban in-game and IP ban on forums). A giveaway is never enough because it's easy to rebuild. Sure, a ban can be evaded, but if your main account is banned you lose your online identity - your items, kills, KDR, points, (basically all saved stats), your forum posts, your friends list, etc etc. Just flame Yoobs, he's easy to trigger... :kappa:

• Upvote 2
43 minutes ago, Smackd said:

u will be dearly missed gl with your school work 

lol thx My bday in a month i come back for custom?

10 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

The only way to quit is getting yourself perm' banned (IP/mac ban in-game and IP ban on forums). A giveaway is never enough because it's easy to rebuild. Sure, a ban can be evaded, but if your main account is banned you lose your online identity - your items, kills, KDR, points, (basically all saved stats), your forum posts, your friends list, etc etc. Just flame Yoobs, he's easy to trigger... :kappa:

It's not hard to quit.

Roat Pkz is literally at the very bottom of my priorities in life. I've got a few months left in school before I start working.

And I've never cared about that stuff, I've made a new alt every 10 minutes because of pure boredom.

This game is boring.