Point Proven

@SmokeyMontana btw that wasn't him on the acc noticed like halfway through. The guy who was fighting for Lee is some exiled hybrid who staff risks literally all day

notice the xp drops lol (same as in lees pic) kid is a freak and staff risks all day. No way we could've beat the emo guy

It's also the reason why lee didn't put the invent/doesn't have a clip and so on lol pathetic but what more could u expect

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

@SmokeyMontana btw that wasn't him on the acc noticed like halfway through. The guy who was fighting for Lee is some exiled hybrid who staff risks literally all day

notice the xp drops lol (same as in lees pic) kid is a freak and staff risks all day. No way we could've beat the emo guy

It's also the reason why lee didn't put the invent/doesn't have a clip and so on lol pathetic but what more could u expect

ROFL ur desperate to try and find excuses, i already told u it wasnt my acc and that i was on codes

also, didnt show invy bc i was pming to friends and yea, i was using 5 brews. if u think that really wasnt me i can show u all of the redbars LOL

http://image.prntscr.com/image/6f69e91bf2fb4a0d9a613df8d530aa78.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/92ce88b8703a4b80b5e207c9677f1847.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/fb4fca9d4aa040fba7d6ca9be046db31.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/6f69e91bf2fb4a0d9a613df8d530aa78.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/7194fef125494538a0fe26d76dc922b2.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/f2dc4fe8f6eb43c2a86e4e2ab7ccd0fd.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/fb474384aba64a67a182409a05fc835c.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c46941cb83b642b8839dff534f79e876.png

http://i.prntscr.com/91ded8f770d244bd920c08e365d368bc.png

Edited by B1G H0M1E
1 hour ago, B1G H0M1E said:

ROFL ur desperate to try and find excuses, i already told u it wasnt my acc and that i was on codes

also, didnt show invy bc i was pming to friends and yea, i was using 5 brews. if u think that really wasnt me i can show u all of the redbars LOL

yh
that deffo wasn't lee

confirmed it but told me not to leak
I said u knew already so it was bait asf

Was so obvious it wasnt u dumbass shut up l000l

Edited by Kihfan55
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

yh
that deffo wasn't lee
luke confirmed it but told me not to leak

who's luke l0l? ur so desperate to try and find a way to not have to crawl back into ur little hole that u came out from 

ive never seen anyone so in-denial in their entire life

11 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

smh wasnt expecting less from Lee if anything his friend is worse loool

3 hours ago, Why Gg said:

LOOOOOL this nigga is so ass its unbelievable😂😂😂😂😂 you literally tabbed every fight you was getting bullied by every1 dw tho releasing ur clips from yesterday in a few 

you all brag about lee all day long its so funny lol and youre all getting killed by him lmfao

14 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

yh
that deffo wasn't lee

confirmed it but told me not to leak

and you realise dying to code is worse then dying to lee right?

52 minutes ago, catlover911 said:

you all brag about lee all day long its so funny lol and youre all getting killed by him lmfao

and you realise dying to code is worse then dying to lee right?

He killed me with a 124 stack after I bullied him 15 fights in a row. He staff risks all day long + what makes u think ur opinion matters on who's good/not? I'm really wondering 

7 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

awk considering jake is eons better than u and i killed him

Get off my dick + ull never kill me... keep getting random exiled guys to fight for u

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

He killed me with a 124 stack after I bullied him 15 fights in a row. He staff risks all day long + what makes u think ur opinion matters on who's good/not? I'm really wondering 

Get off my dick + ull never kill me... keep getting random exiled guys to fight for u

You brag about everyone everyday all day long thinking youre a insane hybrid. You are dying to Code/lee and still brag about how youre so much better then them you need to stop lying about everything and just take it that you died and stop talking

1 minute ago, catlover911 said:

You brag about everyone everyday all day long thinking youre a insane hybrid. You are dying to Code/lee and still brag about how youre so much better then them you need to stop lying about everything and just take it that you died and stop talking

1. Never have I "bragged about people thinking I'm an insane hybrid"

2. I asked you a question about yourself so why don't you mind answering it? What makes you think your opinion matters in who's good/not? 

If you don't understand what my question is getting at, it's that you're dog shit and your opinion does not matter but I'd love to hear how you think you gained any amount of relevancy from Lee's friend who staff risks 15 hrs a day (I only/mostly mystic-barrows on diff server) killing me??

36 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

1. Never have I "bragged about people thinking I'm an insane hybrid"

2. I asked you a question about yourself so why don't you mind answering it? What makes you think your opinion matters in who's good/not? 

If you don't understand what my question is getting at, it's that you're dog shit and your opinion does not matter but I'd love to hear how you think you gained any amount of relevancy from Lee's friend who staff risks 15 hrs a day (I only/mostly mystic-barrows on diff server) killing me??

rofl the fact that ur trying to find any excuse u can to still come out alive from this is actually hilarious

ur thought process whilst making this excuse up was 'hmmm welll he said he was gnna use his friends acc, so y dont i just say it was his friend fighting? xD that'll work!"

yh no it hasnt jake ur 9 year hybridding career was just ended little fella

2 hours ago, B1G H0M1E said:

rofl the fact that ur trying to find any excuse u can to still come out alive from this is actually hilarious

ur thought process whilst making this excuse up was 'hmmm welll he said he was gnna use his friends acc, so y dont i just say it was his friend fighting? xD that'll work!"

yh no it hasnt jake ur 9 year hybridding career was just ended little fella

I knew it wasn't you on the acc...? I have a clip of me in my pms talking about how it wasn't u on the acc b4 code killed me?

gif so I can't edit.. @ the pms

Just kept fighting cause he was so free

edit: also Lee u said clips were coming? How are you going to manage that? You realize we are going to see:
1. you won't have 5 brews which u claim u did, ur 'reasoning' behind hiding ur invent
2. Your invent is going to mirror Code's
3. Your quality is going to be completely different

Also I have 2 more distinct reasons incase you can manipulate those 3 but I'm sure you're just going to come with some bizarre excuse as to what happened with the clips, so just spit it out :P

Just admit it wasn't you on the account you freak

ba44a0ff894cb09e1ec06b617943238c.gif

Edited by Kihfan55
6 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

I knew it wasn't you on the acc...? I have a clip of me in my pms talking about how it wasn't u on the acc b4 code killed me?

gif so I can't edit.. @ the pms

Just kept fighting cause he was so free

edit: also Lee u said clips were coming? How are you going to manage that? You realize we are going to see:
1. you won't have 5 brews which u claim u did, ur 'reasoning' behind hiding ur invent
2. Your invent is going to mirror Code's
3. Your quality is going to be completely different

Also I have 2 more distinct reasons incase you can manipulate those 3 but I'm sure you're just going to come with some bizarre excuse as to what happened with the clips, so just spit it out :P

Just admit it wasn't you on the account you freak

ba44a0ff894cb09e1ec06b617943238c.gif

oh god that gif is like watching someone get ran over by a car