More Npc's

Hello guys, I have been thinking about this and found it as a nice idea. could bring us a lot of players aswell.

we should add more Npc's to pvm as exampel

-Tormented Demons

- corp

-zulrah

Also make them in safezones because a lot of pkers will just kill you if its in wildy as example the gorillas everytime someone try to rebuild there are always a clan that kills you.

And about the pk system we should add something like when you reach 3000 kills you get a reward worth around (5-20k) ? that could make pk more active and fun.

And also the forums should be like when you reach 1000 posts (no spam posts) you get a small reward around (5-10k) that's a good way to also make the forums more active!

Kind Regards

Jumper19

Edited by jumper19

The new bosses were mentioned in the update post by salad, and the pk system idea was mentioned by jblind both yesterday. The forums post thing sounds like a good idea, but it'll just create spam and it'll be difficult to find out who's been spamming to get to a certain achievement and who hasn't. Thanks for bringing it up though.

2 minutes ago, Alt said:

"Tormented demons" ?

That's a demon that drops dragon claws / Santa hat / Pkp

It was added on arteropk the server I was working on as developer

4 minutes ago, Xex said:

The new bosses were mentioned in the update post by salad, and the pk system idea was mentioned by jblind both yesterday. The forums post thing sounds like a good idea, but it'll just create spam and it'll be difficult to find out who's been spamming to get to a certain achievement and who hasn't. Thanks for bringing it up though.

Aight man

Edited by jumper19
6 minutes ago, Alt said:

Yea, but, I don't think anyone wants that?

Í gave my suggestion dude,

4 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

its better then what currently drops dclaws (roatpkz champ) & im pretty sure i speak for every1 when i say no1 gives a fuck about ur opinion 

I agree with you :)

14 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Fight irl? Time + loc I'll record 

Lmao

1 hour ago, SmokeyMontana said:

its better then what currently drops dclaws (roatpkz champ) & im pretty sure i speak for every1 when i say no1 gives a fuck about ur opinion 

It's forums, relax, I don't know what's worse, me quoting someone whos life is a circus or you thinking ur actually relevant :S

1 hour ago, jumper19 said:

Í gave my suggestion dude,

I agree with you :)

"I gave my suggestion dude" and I gave you feedback so why are you crying? I don't support the idea 

2 minutes ago, Alt said:

Lmao

It's forums, relax, I don't know what's worse, me quoting someone whos life is a circus or you thinking ur actually relevant :S

"I gave my suggestion dude" and I gave you feedback so why are you crying? I don't support the idea 

alright bud take it easy its just a game.:)

All good bosses and monsters should be in wildy seeing as its a pk server and want to promote activity in the wild. The wilderness rejuvenation of osrs releasing the wildy bosses was so succesful.

By putting the bosses in the wild it also adds an extra bonus to being a donor as the only real safe npc worthwhile to kill are the donor exclusive monsters on donor island

20 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

All good bosses and monsters should be in wildy seeing as its a pk server and want to promote activity in the wild. The wilderness rejuvenation of osrs releasing the wildy bosses was so succesful.

By putting the bosses in the wild it also adds an extra bonus to being a donor as the only real safe npc worthwhile to kill are the donor exclusive monsters on donor island

well then they should add a super donator zone? and add some gorillas so the super doantors can stop getting killed at ::gorillas :()

-Tormented Demons [Nope] Demonic gorillas are the new tormented demons.

- corp [maybe]

-zulrah [maybe]

"Also make them in safezones because a lot of pkers will just kill you if its in wildy as example the gorillas everytime someone try to rebuild there are always a clan that kills you. "

Why would we make them in safezones when this is a PK server?  Also a lot of the stuff you mentioned here can be found on other threads

• Upvote 3
8 minutes ago, Salad said:

-Tormented Demons [Nope] Demonic gorillas are the new tormented demons.

- corp [maybe]

-zulrah [maybe]

"Also make them in safezones because a lot of pkers will just kill you if its in wildy as example the gorillas everytime someone try to rebuild there are always a clan that kills you. "

Why would we make them in safezones when this is a PK server?  Also a lot of the stuff you mentioned here can be found on other threads

it was just a suggestion mate:) don't take it personal

I agree with you, well more Pvm bosses & more active multipk could maybe bring more traffic and more pk clans are willing to join since there is more resistance in the wildy then :) which also means more youtube videos will be uploaded of these pkers & the traffic of the server will increase. Good suggestions :) 

Kind Regards,
Austin

You've got your RS versions mixed up here, I think it's going to be kept strictly Old-school from here on.

That being the case,  as Salad mentioned, monsters should be in Pk zones. Therefore I reckon the OS wildy bosses would be a great starting point.

After, we could have Zulrah (instanced) as a "non-Pk" zone boss and maybe Kraken.

Will be only / mostly OSRS bosses only. There would be some bosses in the new client that will be in non-pk zones but for a pk server the more bosses that are in the wildy (even if they're not in OSRS) the better imo. 

Kraken can be put in these spots imo:

968901a6e26a482aaacabbd94aedb94f.pngWilderness Volcano map

Lava Maze map

Edited by jblind™
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:23 PM, austin jr said:

I agree with you, well more Pvm bosses & more active multipk could maybe bring more traffic and more pk clans are willing to join since there is more resistance in the wildy then :) which also means more youtube videos will be uploaded of these pkers & the traffic of the server will increase. Good suggestions :) 

Kind Regards,
Austin

thanks fam

6 hours ago, PK Guy said:

You've got your RS versions mixed up here, I think it's going to be kept strictly Old-school from here on.

That being the case,  as Salad mentioned, monsters should be in Pk zones. Therefore I reckon the OS wildy bosses would be a great starting point.

After, we could have Zulrah (instanced) as a "non-Pk" zone boss and maybe Kraken.

I understand but there is always a clan that pk you for your loot lol isn't that very sad

4 hours ago, jblind™ said:

Will be only / mostly OSRS bosses only. There would be some bosses in the new client that will be in non-pk zones but for a pk server the more bosses that are in the wildy (even if they're not in OSRS) the better imo. 

Kraken can be put in these spots imo:

968901a6e26a482aaacabbd94aedb94f.pngWilderness Volcano map

Lava Maze map

Alright thanks fam, But zulrah needs to be added lol

2 hours ago, jumper19 said:

I understand but there is always a clan that pk you for your loot lol isn't that very sad

That's the whole idea behind it. Seeing as its a primarily PK server (not just a normal eco server), if you choose to actually do PvM for a decent reward, there should be a side risk which increases PK activity. 

Safe PvM zones should be a donor only perk imo, as the Dzone is as it is. That being said the safe PvM zones shouldn't be unlimited,but tight for numbers, and not necessarily drop the most valuable items. Instead, more consistent fairly decent drops. Eg: dzone being crowded as it is with the npc's in a safe zone dropping decent, fairly regular drops (due to fast kill speed) of 1k-8k items. Whilst, chaos elemental is a lot more risky, available to all players, but the risk pays off in a sense as it can drop items 20k+ in value. 

The new bosses should be 07 bosses in the Wilderness, which can give a high reward (enticing PvMers), but are at a high risk (attracting PKers).

They could also make it so deep wildy npc's have a drop of pkt which will eventually stack up over trips. Atm, people who actually boss areas such as Chaos Elemental don't actually risk anything apart from deaths and slowed trips due to PKers. They gear in 3 items with a 4th free as +1 incase they get a good drop, and they then tele. By making it so bosses and Npc's drop regular amounts of pkt that stack up over trips, PvM'ers would be forced to risk this as it doesn't protect over anything (like coins on 07). This would make it not only more worthwhile to PvM as you get a more consistent income, but to PK the PvM'ers as they will risk Pkt. This will further entice other Pkers to kill the Pkers killing PvM'ers resulting in much better clan activity. 

If people want to safely PvM all day they should play an eco server or 07 itself in my opinion

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Salad said:

It doesnt "need" to be added. It's simply something YOU want.

If this is a osrs server then It should already been added.

7 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

That's the whole idea behind it. Seeing as its a primarily PK server (not just a normal eco server), if you choose to actually do PvM for a decent reward, there should be a side risk which increases PK activity. 

Safe PvM zones should be a donor only perk imo, as the Dzone is as it is. That being said the safe PvM zones shouldn't be unlimited,but tight for numbers, and not necessarily drop the most valuable items. Instead, more consistent fairly decent drops. Eg: dzone being crowded as it is with the npc's in a safe zone dropping decent, fairly regular drops (due to fast kill speed) of 1k-8k items. Whilst, chaos elemental is a lot more risky, available to all players, but the risk pays off in a sense as it can drop items 20k+ in value. 

The new bosses should be 07 bosses in the Wilderness, which can give a high reward (enticing PvMers), but are at a high risk (attracting PKers).

They could also make it so deep wildy npc's have a drop of pkt which will eventually stack up over trips. Atm, people who actually boss areas such as Chaos Elemental don't actually risk anything apart from deaths and slowed trips due to PKers. They gear in 3 items with a 4th free as +1 incase they get a good drop, and they then tele. By making it so bosses and Npc's drop regular amounts of pkt that stack up over trips, PvM'ers would be forced to risk this as it doesn't protect over anything (like coins on 07). This would make it not only more worthwhile to PvM as you get a more consistent income, but to PK the PvM'ers as they will risk Pkt. This will further entice other Pkers to kill the Pkers killing PvM'ers resulting in much better clan activity. 

If people want to safely PvM all day they should play an eco server or 07 itself in my opinion

oh that's true sorry :)