Video Editing Service

Yo, if you need a PK video, team videos etc editing hit me up - I don't care who u are,

I don't hold any grudges at all on this server anymore.

Fast, professional and quality results guaranteed.

-

Will send you a watermarked version before payment.

payment system: 

1-5 clips (12k)

6-12 clips (30k)

13+ clips (55k+)

-

( vouches are appreciated )

Edited by Pedro
  • Upvote 8

Decent although you could work on the smoke effect when you have it zoomed in you can see the smoke where you left it on full screen and it doesn't fit the whole area where you zoomed, Besides that it's alright, Didn't know you edited as well.

Edit: 

Payment is too high for clip wise imo for roat pkz I'd lower them ( For more work done ) 

Edited by Matt
6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Decent although you could work on the smoke effect when you have it zoomed in you can see the smoke where you left it on full screen and it doesn't fit the whole area where you zoomed, Besides that it's alright, Didn't know you edited as well.

Edit: 

Payment is too high for clip wise imo for roat pkz I'd lower them ( For more work done ) 

Looks weird as fuck if you clip down the effects to just the game screen. I'm constantly improving with every video I do, and obviously payment isn't required if the person doesn't like the watermarked video. 

16 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

I'm glad 90% of the server realized that I'm a lazy as fuck editor and now they can come to you/Matt with their problems

Lmfao giving yourself so much credit as if u were the go-to editor. No1 made edited videos on here humble urself (especially considering u edit for 1 min of 5 min vids)

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Lmfao giving yourself so much credit as if u were the go-to editor. No1 made edited videos on here humble urself (especially considering u edit for 1 min of 5 min vids)

i was the go-to editor i have so many skype chats of roatpkz ppl asking me to edit for them, nd yh i already stated i was lazy rofl