Suggestions

1. Buff dds, it's way too weak. On OSRS you can see pures hit 65+ (total damage) left and right. Seems very weak or rather inaccurate on Roat.

2. Getting kicked out of the tournament randomly has happened to me and @Jag E Svensk even though it says we got a fight waiting the next 30 secs lol. Think Dario614 said he was going to talk to Gretar about it.

3. Add more titles to the shop.

4. Ability to add any pkp item to the lottery.

5). Buff d claws accuracy

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

There's 500+ suggestion threads these things have been mentioned time and time again 

And nothing has been done, and it won't unless it keeps being suggested

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

To answer your question regarding tournaments, what happens is that your assigned opponent leaves within the 60 seconds giving you an auto-loss.

Unfair though

53 minutes ago, P o said:

For main pking, it does so little damage that you are only able to kill people if you are really lucky, or if you are an experienced pker.

If one is just starting out in the game, chances are they are not an experienced pker, and the best special attack weapon they have access to is a dragon dagger, 

so it can be extremely (and too) hard to upgrade.

@Alt

Edit:
I don't pure pk that much, but i've heard, seen, and experienced a lot that the dds sucks for pures.

It may hit high sometimes, but on 1 defence it should be super accurate; from my experience you have to be extremely lucky to

hit a 55+ on no defence.

Totally agree.

It's all good though Gretar gave reputation he has seen it.

12 hours ago, Tupac said:

@Alt I am not sure but I'd assume the reason for this is so people don't get boosted up rounds by having their mates leave (assuming they're paired w their mates).

They'd need alot of friends to be in that tournament to have a secured fight with one of them. That wouldn't happen that frequently because, what if the one, two or three mates got their opponents and all died to them, then the guy who was going to "boost" has nobody.

Unfair and makes no sense, so, even if I have no participation in it, I'll get an automatic loss.