Projectiles and bad hit delays? fix ur game

ppl like @Taylor don't know what they're talking about. I am a java programmer and I know what I'm talking about. 95% of this server like @Taylor always try to deflect the situation away from another server which is close to RS than roatz - evidence proves this. Well I have done that and RS has exactly the same range hit splat ticks including the pid based system as loco pk. Range 0-10 steps 100% correct including the pid 1 tick advantage like rs. Roatpkz is 3 ticks slower than rs with range from 1 step. This implies the other projectile ranges are also inaccurate and slow. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the further away you are the longer it should take for the bolt to appear. So if that is happening from 1 step what other projectile errors are incorrect. I aint going to waste my time testing additional problems with range which will waste my time on this server. This is the job for the developer @Salad

Has anyone actually tested? Last time I checked the new client and combat changes has had input from @Dr4g0nb0ys0n has he actually tested anything on rs? Or has the coder? No they haven't so Idk why people try to talk as if loco pk isnt closer to 07 than roatpkz. It's no surprise why people try to act as if roatpkz is like 07 with no evidence when it is not. It is my belief they just try to delude them selves because that way if they somehow combat ona  broken combat server they can just say well I'll be good on 07 too!

Nope as we can see just with range only that this combat is nowhere near rs and loco pk clearly is closer to rs than roatpkz.

Put it this way since this is a slower combat server then people who are not as fast will do better than what they would do on the real game RS.

Edited by Happyaku
21 minutes ago, Happyaku said:

ppl like @Taylor don't know what they're talking about. I am a java programmer and I know what I'm talking about. 95% of this server like @Taylor always try to deflect the situation away from another server which is close to RS than roatz - evidence proves this. Well I have done that and RS has exactly the same range hit splat ticks including the pid based system as loco pk. Range 0-10 steps 100% correct including the pid 1 tick advantage like rs. Roatpkz is 3 ticks slower than rs with range from 1 step. This implies the other projectile ranges are also inaccurate and slow. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the further away you are the longer it should take for the bolt to appear. So if that is happening from 1 step what other projectile errors are incorrect. I aint going to waste my time testing additional problems with range which will waste my time on this server. This is the job for the developer @Salad

Has anyone actually tested? Last time I checked the new client and combat changes has had input from @Dr4g0nb0ys0n has he actually tested anything on rs? Or has the coder? No they haven't so Idk why people try to talk as if loco pk isnt closer to 07 than roatpkz. It's no surprise why people try to act as if roatpkz is like 07 with no evidence when it is not. It is my belief they just try to delude them selves because that way if they somehow combat ona  broken combat server they can just say well I'll be good on 07 too!

Nope as we can see just with range only that this combat is nowhere near rs and loco pk clearly is closer to rs than roatpkz.

Put it this way since this is a slower combat server then people who are not as fast will do better than what they would do on the real game RS.

This was tested at the duel arena on 07

2 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

This was tested at the duel arena on 07

Yeah, but I guarantee you did not get efficient timers like how I did in sony vegas. You just probably said 'ye that FEELS right.' Come on look at the state of range frmo 1 step. Then you all say this server is close to rs than loco pk. Sorry but its not and I have tested this efficiently for the owner on loco pk.

Edited by Happyaku
57 minutes ago, Happyaku said:

Look at NEW VIDEO aka RS VID below

You have no idea what you're talking about. It's like that on rs.

On rs, the hit shows 1 tick earlier if you have pid. so it will take 1 tick from 1 step if you have pid. If you dont have pid on rs from 1 step it takes 2 ticks. I have tested this on loco pk with real evidence to show the testing for the owner on that server

But here we go! RS as you said. Takes 1 tick with pid. This game isnt based on pid so you will both have same attack speeds so it should be 2 ticks understand?

Nigga I don't give a FUCK about what you have to say new gen nher 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Nigga I don't give a FUCK about what you have to say new gen nher 

Thought so, get embarrassed on forums now just flame. No problem. You don't know what you're talking about so try to flame. That's low even for someone like you who has 9k posts

Edited by Happyaku
Just now, P o said:

I've had a look but I can't find it.
In one of the developers update threads, they showed the damage coming in according to how far away the character was standing.

But this is in the new client which is not out yet.
So not in the one you are currently playing in.

Client is client sided that doesnt effect the server seided things like timers. So idk why you all think this client is the savior of roatz

11 minutes ago, sophia said:

U can always log out if you dont like how the game works :3

stfu retard, he thinks something can be fixed and post it on forums for improvements.

1 minute ago, JBLIND™ said:

Our savior, hopefully. :D 

fbd902ef8f3dd2a8bec237c9ca2272b7.png 

what new log in screen? i cant, i just cant, im going to cry and miss the old one wtf. 

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

yes projectile delay is very good now and is close to perfect with blowpipe, ballista, normal bows, crossbows and magic spells, it will be released along with new client.

Thanks for this. You had exactly 20 more minutes to post this otherwise I was going to make a thread with memes of the server from 2011

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Salad said:

You guys constantly post about shit that we already said we fixed.  Why don't you try moving your fat fucking fingers to the client update thread and fucking read

I did last time i checked client was supposed to be released 1 month ago

still waiting on that client update

51 minutes ago, Salad said:

You guys constantly post about shit that we already said we fixed.  Why don't you try moving your fat fucking fingers to the client update thread and fucking read

Constantly posting about shit that you already fixed is almost as bad as constantly telling us the new client is getting released and then it not getting released

• Upvote 4
1 minute ago, King Lee said:

The top notch roatpkz hybrids will beg to differ that roatpkz has a near-perfect combat system and is much, much more accurate than servers like exiled, oss, shit they might even argue that this game is more legit that runescape (if it helps their argument)

Well its funny cus they play for 5 years on a broken combat and then because they get used to a broken combat(aka a slower game where u can be slow to be good) they will think they are good. And some people actually believe them when they say that. I find it funny that not one person who is a top hybrid or a good nher(myself a good nher on MULTIPLE serverS) says this server is good. How can people say the combat is like rs @Dr4g0nb0ys0n @King Henry II aka spy network when it has been proven in this post this combat has slower combat than rs? Because they play for 5 years they want to delude them selves. Fast people are bottle necked on this server thats why real hybrids/nhers dont play

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Salad said:

Exactly, everyone is complaining about the game tics and the combat when it's going to be fixed in the new client. :S as for when it comes who knows :D 

7 hours ago, Happyaku said:

Well its funny cus they play for 5 years on a broken combat and then because they get used to a broken combat(aka a slower game where u can be slow to be good) they will think they are good. And some people actually believe them when they say that. I find it funny that not one person who is a top hybrid or a good nher(myself a good nher on MULTIPLE serverS) says this server is good. How can people say the combat is like rs @Dr4g0nb0ys0n @King Henry II aka spy network when it has been proven in this post this combat has slower combat than rs? Because they play for 5 years they want to delude them selves. Fast people are bottle necked on this server thats why real hybrids/nhers dont play

i argued with you about this for 2 hours on pms, u still think that **** shit is better than roatpkz is kinda funny

• Upvote 1