Veteran Request

Aqeelxo

Hey guys, this is "straight678". I have been playing this server for about 5 years now and Gretar and a lot of the staff know me. I humbly apply for a 3-5 year veteran rank. I have contributed a lot to this community and would really love if I got the veteran rank. I used to have a forums account previous to this one but I got hacked and there's a video for it too. 

As you can see he logs into my account at 0:43, I actually never got refunded for all those items which was a lot back in the day. 

My forum account had also got hacked so I made this new forum account to get my account back so lost my old one.

I have a lot of people that can vouch for me such as a lot of the staff members that used to play and players too. I humbly apply to get my veteran rank and hopefully the players that still play can vouch for me. Thank you for reading :)

-- AQEELXO IS MY FORUMS ACCOUNT, STRAIGHT678 IS MY INGAME :P 

Edited by Aqeelxo

32 minutes ago, Sandal said:

Meh, idk no vouch for you, you didnt prove that you are straigh

Lol it's me, look at all my other posts mate. This has been my new forums account 

20 minutes ago, Requiem Af said:

No vouch from me haven't seen you 

I am online for about 5 hours a day, everyone in game knows me ... 

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:37 PM, Aqeelxo said:

Hey guys, this is "straight678". I have been playing this server for about 5 years now and Gretar and a lot of the staff know me. I humbly apply for a 3-5 year veteran rank. I have contributed a lot to this community and would really love if I got the veteran rank. I used to have a forums account previous to this one but I got hacked and there's a video for it too. 

As you can see he logs into my account at 0:43, I actually never got refunded for all those items which was a lot back in the day. 

My forum account had also got hacked so I made this new forum account to get my account back so lost my old one.

I have a lot of people that can vouch for me such as a lot of the staff members that used to play and players too. I humbly apply to get my veteran rank and hopefully the players that still play can vouch for me. Thank you for reading :)

-- AQEELXO IS MY FORUMS ACCOUNT, STRAIGHT678 IS MY INGAME :P 

I vouch, been a good friend since day ^-^ you have ism0kes vote! :D

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 2:56 AM, Jade Lens said:

Vouch! Jk you've only recently become active if I'm correct don't you need to have been active for a long period of time?

No I've always been active, I just wasn't active about 2 months ago for like a week or two because I had my finals. After those ended I was back on after a week or two. 

4 minutes ago, Aqeelxo said:

No I've always been active, I just wasn't active about 2 months ago for like a week or two because I had my finals. After those ended I was back on after a week or two. 

actually, I was still on sometimes while I had finals 

• John locked this topic