Bank Suggestion

Not sure how many people are going to agree with me but especially for those who PK and Boss and do other things around the server i think you will agree.

When im going through my bank i find it extremely hard to find the item im looking for and then if i can't find it i have to search for it.

SO, the suggestion im making is to add in 'Bank Tabs' so you could have maybe up to 5 different tabs and everything will be exactly where you want it. Feedback is appreciated, just something ive been meaning to post about for a while. 

• Upvote 3
27 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

this would be cool, no bank tabs for regular players, 2 tabs for donators and 5 tabs for super donators, just an example but i think this is a good one because of donations.

@Gretar

that's a good idea, that will create even more income for the server but will hugely benefit donators and super don's.. Due to chaotics and capes being taken out we need something else and i feel bank tabs would be a huge addition

2 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

Already suggested this and many others have before, From my understanding this needs work server side. I'll see if Gretar can do it in the future.

I had a feeling it would have been suggested before but have never seen it under suggestions so i thought i'de post it

14 hours ago, Gretar said:

Yes bank tabs will come out eventually but there are a few things with higher priority atm so it might take some time.

Good to know Gretar i look forward to it

8 hours ago, Harley said:

Just organise your bank, really doesn't take that long. I support the idea though.

Yeah you can organise your bank to a certain extent.. But now how everyone would like it. For example a tab for pots and food, a tab for pking, a tab for bossing, a tab for outfits etc.. Because as you know it's now Fashionscape xD

18 hours ago, Pk Kush said:

This would make everything so much easier, I gathered they would be a reason why it hasn't been done yet though. 

Support

I think there's a whole lot more that they are working on and Bank tabs wouldn't be a small easy thing to do, would need to hire more coders for the amount of suggestions and requests the staff get for in-game additions aha

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2017 at 10:09 AM, T O M M Y said:

Not sure how many people are going to agree with me but especially for those who PK and Boss and do other things around the server i think you will agree.

When im going through my bank i find it extremely hard to find the item im looking for and then if i can't find it i have to search for it.

SO, the suggestion im making is to add in 'Bank Tabs' so you could have maybe up to 5 different tabs and everything will be exactly where you want it. Feedback is appreciated, just something ive been meaning to post about for a while. 

100% Support, bring bank tabs to Roatpkz!