- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

DKPminus

Other games?

I am currently playing The Long Dark. I am personally a great fan of this game because I like to play survival games because I think they are close to reality. After playing this game too much I came to practice different survival guides in this game. I want to share those tips which I gathered from my personal experience to remain alive in the game.
1 Navigation is the key in this game.
2 Manage the resources.
3 Set up Camp and be efficient.
4 Prioritize tasks.
These are some general tips I want to give from my experience. Other than this, I want to say be creative and enjoy this game because only the tough one survives.

13 hours ago, alvaroareola said:

I am currently playing The Long Dark. I am personally a great fan of this game because I like to play survival games because I think they are close to reality. After playing this game too much I came to practice different survival guides in this game. I want to share those tips which I gathered from my personal experience to remain alive in the game.
1 Navigation is the key in this game.
2 Manage the resources.
3 Set up Camp and be efficient.
4 Prioritize tasks.
These are some general tips I want to give from my experience. Other than this, I want to say be creative and enjoy this game because only the tough one survives.

old post :D