2 fix suggestions

7 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

i agree with sanfew serum they / they should cost but still should cure venom make them 3pkp each equal to anti venom (since they only cure it once not for 5mins like anti venom (+++) but with whip i don't really know.. should stay as it is 1k hits and it goes away.

Yes, Revert will have same effect running out of charges just to obtain our goal for a fully charged tentacle on using another or buying one.

• Hmmm 1

: to topic again :

-full lose of whip (after deaths if skulled) - and full lose of whip if it loses 1k hits

to sanfew

- make it 3 pkp each equal to anti venom (p+++) it only heals you once from the anti venom and if you are venomed you need to drink 2 sips means you have only 2/4 left then so make it 3pkp not 5 like anti venom p+++ :) thought's @paramingo

This have nothing to do with losing the tent or keeping cuz every player has his own amount of charges even if you have 1 charge left and you sell the tent and pk later another one you still keep that 1 charge on your tent. My suggestion is just that you can reset the charges manually in change to lose the tent whip, its annoying for players to keep track when they got low amount of charges left and have to kill the charges on a npc or revert in combat situation.

About the sanfew it should cost pkp since it cures antipoison but it shouldnt cure venom at all cuz it take's a inventory spot, some people have a serpentine helm to stay immume but also to safe a inventory space, those small difference should be added cuz its a risk you take with you so small adve tage on the place would be nicely rewarded.

• Hmmm 1