Tom's suggestions

Tom

1. Remove cancerous chaotics

2. Remove PVP Armours 

3. Replace easter eggs with karams

4. Replace rocktails with dark crabs + remove mantas/tuna potato

5. Remove spirit shields from donator shop + add them as drops to donator monsters/chaos ele

6. Replace divine with elysian

7. Replace current spirit shield models with 07 models

8. Remove Pkers cape, water cape, earth cape, dragon cape and donator cape

9. Add Dragon Bolts (e) to pkp store, so ava's actually has a use

10. Fix SOTD - sometimes does not cast

11. Add more 07 items, such as ACB, wards, new boots etc

12. Add Sanfews to pkp shop - these sorta defeat the point of buying anti venom pots

13. Add ability to buy scales 1,000 at a time

14. Add Dharok's, bandos and AGS to pkp shop

• Upvote 4

SUPPORT

Put Dharok's in Pk shop for atleast 2k for that OP shit.

Replace Divine with Ely? Wut u mean.

The Elysian spirit shield is the best spirit shield out of all the spirit shields, except for the Divine spirit shield. Remove the Divine spirit shield completely and make the Elysian spirit shield just as rare as the Divine spirit shield.

Does that make any sense to you?

Not really.

Basically, since the Armadyl godsword is the most powerful godsword of all the godswords, it should be the most rare one? It's same with the spirit shields, remove the current best spirit shield (the Divine) and then the Elysian (second best) becomes most rare after removing the Divine completely.

Fantastic, what God was trying to explain was:

Comparing the Divine and Elysian Spirit Shields against eachother, the Divine Spirit Shield is better.

However, in OSRS the divine wasn't ever added, only the Spectral, Elysian and Arcane.
The Suggestion on this Thread was to REMOVE Divines from this server, and only have the three that are apparent.

However... for example this Suggestion list was acted upon, and just for arguments sake it has, it'll lead to:
Us having removed Divine Spirit Shields. This'll lead to the server having loads of crying kids that have just lost their hard-farmed Divine banks... So...
Replace the Divine with the Elysian, so that we only have 5-10 Elysian's ingame, (Example, not sure how many the server actually holds) and no more Divines so that kids still have their banks. This would make Divines impossible to get on this server, and the Elysians incredibly rare drops from Chaos Ele'.
(Making it more similar to OSRS).

I disagree with the fact of making Elysian rare, if the other 2 Spirit Shields aren't going to be priced either, but I think divines should be removed regardless.

Anyhow, I feel as though that shoulda cleared things up. Still confused, just quote me and ask what bit about. 

Cheers! :)

Edited by Fancy Boots

Fantastic, what God was trying to explain was:

Comparing the Divine and Elysian Spirit Shields against eachother, the Divine Spirit Shield is better.

However, in OSRS the divine wasn't ever added, only the Spectral, Elysian and Arcane.
The Suggestion on this Thread was to REMOVE Divines from this server, and only have the three that are apparent.

However... for example this Suggestion list was acted upon, and just for arguments sake it has, it'll lead to:
Us having removed Divine Spirit Shields. This'll lead to the server having loads of crying kids that have just lost their hard-farmed Divine banks... So...
Replace the Divine with the Elysian, so that we only have 5-10 Elysian's ingame, (Example, not sure how many the server actually holds) and no more Divines so that kids still have their banks. This would make Divines impossible to get on this server, and the Elysians incredibly rare drops from Chaos Ele'.
(Making it more similar to OSRS).

I disagree with the fact of making Elysian rare, if the other 2 Spirit Shields aren't going to be priced either, but I think divines should be removed regardless.

Anyhow, I feel as though that shoulda cleared things up. Still confused, just quote me and ask what bit about. 

Cheers! :)

This certainly did help. Thank you very much. :-)

• 7 months later...
On 10/18/2015 at 8:38 PM, Tom said:

1. Remove cancerous chaotics

2. Remove PVP Armours 

3. Replace easter eggs with karams

4. Replace rocktails with dark crabs + remove mantas/tuna potato

5. Remove spirit shields from donator shop + add them as drops to donator monsters/chaos ele

6. Replace divine with elysian

7. Replace current spirit shield models with 07 models

8. Remove Pkers cape, water cape, earth cape, dragon cape and donator cape

9. Add Dragon Bolts (e) to pkp store, so ava's actually has a use

10. Fix SOTD - sometimes does not cast

11. Add more 07 items, such as ACB, wards, new boots etc

12. Add Sanfews to pkp shop - these sorta defeat the point of buying anti venom pots

13. Add ability to buy scales 1,000 at a time

14. Add Dharok's, bandos and AGS to pkp shop

@Gretar

check this out SIR

I think these go pretty well along with ur recent updates, may wanna check them out. I put in green what uve already done 

(perhaps poll all of these? xxxx)

On 10/18/2015 at 10:02 PM, Kihfan55 said:

Support all. The only change I would have is 

-remove rocktails 

-make karams pkp as you said

-make dark crabs pkp

-make sharks the ::food command 

-remove mantas and tuna pot

and this^

Edited by Kihfan55