pk good

Jessicasboob

10 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

i mean we can fight any style ill beat u by ALOT lmfao stay garbage

Good one bolt ragging victim. Last time you said that you lost. You're also a divine pker stuckon roat pkz and a bolt ragger on 07. Don't speak up to your superiors Fouad.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Dab mi said:

Good one bolt ragging victim. Last time you said that you lost. You're also a divine pker stuckon roat pkz and a bolt ragger on 07. Don't speak up to your superiors Fouad.

Let's gl any style let's do it then? 

Putting it out here so everyone can see let's engage in any kind of hybrid or nh fight I am down and I'll put money up to it. Why? Because the skill gap between me and u is that big that I know I will kill u and beat u in any style. There is a reason u have litteraly been avoiding me for the past years u little pussy

2 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Let's gl any style let's do it then? 

Putting it out here so everyone can see let's engage in any kind of hybrid or nh fight I am down and I'll put money up to it. Why? Because the skill gap between me and u is that big that I know I will kill u and beat u in any style. There is a reason u have litteraly been avoiding me for the past years u little pussy

Off of roatpkz you’d lose 

• 2 weeks later...