Suggestions..

A few suggestions I've thought of over my time of playing Roat Pkz is..

Replacements:

Instead of Chaotic Maul, replace with an Abyssal Bludgeon (5K PK Points)

Instead of Chaotic Rapier, replace with an Abyssal Dagger (3.5K PK Points)

Instead of Chaotic Crossbow, replace with an Armadyl Crossbow (5K PK Points)

Add-Ins:

Clue Scrolls, hey, this could be a fun thing that people can buy for PK Points or have a rare chance of getting from a kill from a boss or player..

Blowpipe, OP but fun and another PKT sink none-the-less..

Falador Drop Party Room: This could also be another fun thing to do..

DiceBags/Black Jack Tables, the losers item would be taken off the account, and put onto the winners, and both players must have an appropiate amount of money/PKT to do so, that or an NPC which has it's own gambling system.

An exclamation mark thing for when someone tries to change rules/change their trades to prevent being scammed..

Wards... Odium Ward and Malediction Ward..

Bosses:

Zulrah: have this monster be a donors only monster, drop Blowpipe, Magic Fang/TSOTD, Serp Helms

Jad: Another way of accumulating the Fire Cape

Bandos: No time like the present to make Bandos something you have to acquire.

Armadyl: Same as Bandos, but with additional drops such as Armadyl Godsword/Armadyl Crossbow

Corporeal Beast: Why in the fuck does Chaos Elemental drop Divine when Corp isn't hard to code?

Suggestions from others:

RawrDaTank: Having bosses drop untradable pets

Edited by Brandon
  • Upvote 3

As what u have suggested , I agree with most of them but I disagree with some of them :

1. I don't like the idea of adding toxic blowpipe because I think it's a waste since if armadyl crossbow will be added.

2. I also disagree with adding dicebags/ black jacket tables since I really don't like them at all.

*Clue scrolls are a nice idea to be added.

Support the rest of the suggestions!

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Replacements:

Yes.

No there completely different weapons would make no sense.

Already being done.

Add-Ins:

Clue Scrolls, hey, this could be a fun thing that people can buy for PK Points or have a rare chance of getting from a kill from a boss or player
Cool idea but would be weird.

Blowpipe, OP but fun and another PKT sink none-the-less.
No

Falador Drop Party Room: This could also be another fun thing to do
Yes

DiceBags/Black Jack Tables, the losers item would be taken off the account, and put onto the winners, and both players must have an appropiate amount of money/PKT to do so, that or an NPC which has it's own gambling system.
No

An exclamation mark thing for when someone tries to change rules/change their trades to prevent being scammed
Adding a timer which will do a similar job.

Wards... Odium Ward and Malediction Ward
Being done

Bosses:

Zulrah: have this monster be a donors only monster, drop Blowpipe, Magic Fang/TSOTD, Serp Helms
Yes

No

Yes

Armadyl: Same as Bandos, but with additional drops such as Armadyl Godsword/Armadyl Crossbow
Yes

Corporeal Beast: Why in the fuck does Chaos Elemental drop Divine when Corp isn't hard to code?
No

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Replacements:

yes, anything to get rid of the chaotic maul, but 5k points? Jesus christ.

Can't replace a rapier that doesn't have a special attack with a dagger that does. They're not similar. Wouldn't mind the dagger being added tho.

Not really fussed about this.

Add-Ins:

Clue Scrolls, hey, this could be a fun thing that people can buy for PK Points or have a rare chance of getting from a kill from a boss or player..
I wouldn't mind this tbh, sounds alright.

Sounds alright, but this always seems to be split 50/50.

What would it drop though? PKP items? PKP tickets?

Nah thanks.

An exclamation mark thing for when someone tries to change rules/change their trades to prevent being scammed..
I've no idea what you mean or where the '!' would go.

No idea what these are.

Bosses:

No to donators only, no to blowpipe, yes to the rest. Let it drop scales too.

I've always wanted this but it is only 15 kills to get a Fire Cape..

Yeah I like this.

I haven't seen many people use Armadyl armour tbh but that's coz I haven't been playing all that much. Support tho.

Bc fuck Corp Beast.

very nice suggestions and i agree with most except for some of the following tho

1: clue scrolls would be kind of worthless the idea is fun but there arent many rewards they can add in the game since most is already spawnable maybe some ornament kits or something but 3rd age wouldn't be an option 

2: blowpipe don't like it never did just my honest opinion knives are good and fast enough already 

3: dice bag hmm bad idea there are already bugs at the duel arena wich need to be taken care of first i just cant imagine how much ppl would lose their bank at the beginning of this due to some bad coding 

4: bosses this idea ( except for the corp ) would be useless since they would have to remove all bandos, armadyl, sara items etc so basically most of the gear would be removed except barrows and this is still a pking server 

5: jad is worthless fcape cost like 60 pkp whatever it is and u get tons of them from donor monsters, roatz champ etc there are enough people in the game with 100+ f capes in the bank

6: my own suggestions i still do like the idea of bosses since pvm is great and this is a suggestion of my own PETS! make em non tradeable for cosmetic purposes only but this would give the pvming content an amazing start since people will be grinding constantly to obtain them and it would be nice to have them in game and if this would ever happen jad could still be an option as u do have something worth doing the caves for

good post +1 support ^_^

Edited by rawrdatank
3 hours ago, rawrdatank said:

6: my own suggestions i still do like the idea of bosses since pvm is great and this is a suggestion of my own PETS! make em non tradeable for cosmetic purposes only but this would give the pvming content an amazing start since people will be grinding constantly to obtain them and it would be nice to have them in game and if this would ever happen jad could still be an option as u do have something worth doing the caves for

good post +1 support ^_^

Thanks for the +1, and I didn't think about the boss pets, that'd be an amazing one too, and the fact having them untradable would make PvM a great thing to start right up front too. I'd like to add your suggestion to my thread if you don't mind.. I'll give you credit

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

Thanks for the +1, and I didn't think about the boss pets, that'd be an amazing one too, and the fact having them untradable would make PvM a great thing to start right up front too. I'd like to add your suggestion to my thread if you don't mind.. I'll give you credit

sure man no problem use whatever u need ^_^

On 2 december 2015 18:12:08, Brandon said:

Replacements:

Sure

Not really a replacement but if all chaotics get removed this one should get removed too. Also support for abby dagger

Support

On 2 december 2015 18:12:08, Brandon said:

Add-Ins:

Fun idea could be done on the long run but I don't see it being neccessairy for now

Meh idk blowpipe is too OP and would ruin pure pking IMO

Could do yeah

Cba with any more gambling content the server will turn into a gambling addicts place I think

Timer would do the job as yoobs said

Is being worked on

Bosses:

Will be hard to code I think. Support tho

If it's only 1 wave I don't mind it really but that would takeaway the ability to sell fire cape to pkp shop (was another suggestion) since players can just camp jad with max gear and get like 20 fire capes an hour

Full GWD would ofcourse be amazing to have we gotta see what to do with this idea 

same with bandos

Only if it has a dangerous side to it like you gotta run through multi to get to corp cave, something like that. ^ same with gwd I think. It is a PKing server afterall so I think any kind of pvming should be dangerous then

Suggestions from others:

RawrDaTank: Having bosses drop untradable pets

Untradeable yes would be cool. Insurance maybe, Selling it to shop for a certain value for if you don't want a pet who knows

• Upvote 2