Staff Feedback - August 2023

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN

image.png Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 45 Hours (+157 AFK)

image.png Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 12 Hours (+41 Hours AFK)

image.png Community Manager(s)
Valence
- Playtime: 22 Hours (+122 Hours AFK)

image.png Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 55 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 71 Hours (+61 Hours AFK)
No Name Set - Playtime: 50 Hours (+91 Hours AFK)
Ex0tic - Playtime: 26 Hours (+69 Hours AFK)

image.png Moderator(s)
Fun Time - Playtime: 38 Hours (+85 Hours AFK)
Sinister - Playtime: 33 Hours (+65 Hours AFK)

image.png Senior Support(s)
Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 96 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)
Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 77 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)
Jay - Playtime: 241 Hours (+150 Hours AFK)

image.png Server Support(s)
Missslayer - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK)
Sniffmysack - Playtime: 14 Hours (+87 Hours AFK)
Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 129 Hours (+428 Hours AFK)
Real Dozard - Playtime: 117 Hours (+79 Hours AFK)
Lariato - Playtime: 25 Hours (+194 Hours AFK)
Zuk Mej - Playtime: 50 Hours (+46 Hours AFK)
L - Playtime: 59 Hours (+661 Hours AFK)
DM Dicing - Playtime: 147 Hours (+175 Hours AFK)
Craig - Playtime: 104 Hours (+63 Hours AFK)
__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 5

Overall staff are lacking, I think more hours needed overall, great job Jay for carrying this month but chill on the Swab flame 😛

Great job to the people bellow as well!
Real Dozard
Agswarrior42
Craig
DM Dicing - don't scam next time!
Fruitiest
Smackd
Hemmi80
Necrofear Pb
Mamberroi Jr

If you're not on this list then you probably need to improve 😃

• Upvote 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Nice 2
  • Haha 1
On 9/5/2023 at 3:39 PM, Fantastic said:

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN

image.png Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 45 Hours (+157 AFK)

image.png Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 12 Hours (+41 Hours AFK)

image.png Community Manager(s)
Valence
- Playtime: 22 Hours (+122 Hours AFK)

image.png Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 55 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 71 Hours (+61 Hours AFK)
No Name Set - Playtime: 50 Hours (+91 Hours AFK)
Ex0tic - Playtime: 26 Hours (+69 Hours AFK)

image.png Moderator(s)
Fun Time - Playtime: 38 Hours (+85 Hours AFK)
Sinister - Playtime: 33 Hours (+65 Hours AFK)

image.png Senior Support(s)
Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 96 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)
Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 77 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)
Jay - Playtime: 241 Hours (+150 Hours AFK)

image.png Server Support(s)
Missslayer - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK)
Sniffmysack - Playtime: 14 Hours (+87 Hours AFK)
Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 129 Hours (+428 Hours AFK)
Real Dozard - Playtime: 117 Hours (+79 Hours AFK)
Lariato - Playtime: 25 Hours (+194 Hours AFK)
Zuk Mej - Playtime: 50 Hours (+46 Hours AFK)
L - Playtime: 59 Hours (+661 Hours AFK)
DM Dicing - Playtime: 147 Hours (+175 Hours AFK)
Craig - Playtime: 104 Hours (+63 Hours AFK)
__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

all staff are guud, suggestion for staff member is me :3 im helpful and consistent and love all staff team mate ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

Alright alright now time for my feedback...

I'll just do this over the Server Supports once again as I know the Mods+ do their own thing outside of the community and I know they're doing constant updates behind the scenes so keep it up fellas ❤️

Necrofear Pb - I don't really speak to Necro but I've seen him multiple times around the Wilderness and over yell helping out anyone in the community.

Mamberroi Jr - I'm pretty sure this guys English isn't the greatest, which there is no issue in that but I guess in a way it's harder for him to help with something if someone is in need. I've been told to DM him maybe so he could translate it easier, and I was never helped. But overall, Mamberroi is a good guy as far as I could tell.

Jay - I've made Staff Feedback before, and I'll like to change my feedback on this cute looking guy. I understand the whole "Ragging" concept, but if you truly get to know someone then they're really chill. Keep it up Jay :)

Missslayer - Same as Lariato, I don't see this person online much and if they are, I don't really see them helping out the community when they can.

Agswarrior42 - Agswarrior I believe is the most knowledgeable in the Roat PKZ community "Server Support" wise. Very active & helps out when he can. Their commitment to helping others and their active involvement in the community are truly inspiring.

Real Dozard - Dozard can 100% neck it, this cute sexy mfer ❤️ Real Dozard is a shining example of a community-minded individual who consistently goes above and beyond to help others. Their dedication and commitment to making a positive impact on the community are truly commendable.

Lariato - Like I've said in the past, I don't really see Lariato on much but it could be due to different timezones.

Zuk Mej - I have mixed feelings about Zuk, He's a cool person but I guess can be toxic (just like anyone) when losing an gamble/stake. Like I said, he's cool but as a Staff Member I believe their should be boundaries set. 

L - Stay AFKing you midget :P

DM Dicing - My nigga Dicing, one of the coolest guys on the game, very active and is there whenever you need help ❤️ love you pumpkin

Craig - Don't really speak to Craig that much, but I know he's highly respected in the community and I've seen him help out multiple times, keep it up champ!

• Upvote 1