Royal Donator Zone Changes - Rules!

Gretar

1 minute ago, Doc Subbie said:

Does veng/ring of suffering count as fighting back?

How are you possibly going to tell if someone hits me for the full 2 mins then leaves? Just seems totally unenforceable.

Ring of recoil, poison or veg does not count as fighting back.

"How are you possibly going to tell if someone hits me for the full 2 mins then leaves?"
If someone is doing that constantly, he's going against the rules, dm a mod - he'll tele invisible and investigate and punish.

11 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Ring of recoil, poison or veg does not count as fighting back.

"How are you possibly going to tell if someone hits me for the full 2 mins then leaves?"
If someone is doing that constantly, he's going against the rules, dm a mod - he'll tele invisible and investigate and punish.

thx alot @Gretar we got it

4 hours ago, Ya Mama said:

What a retarded update, go play 07 if you wanna pvm big rewards in 0 risk

Yeah but on the flipside, go to the wilderness if you want to fight players, big man picking on PvM'ers and skillers. This still gives you a chance to do it, but not over and over. Royal rank isn't cheap, there needs to be some kind of perk to make it worth it over alternative locations

• Haha 1

Dying is bad

It should be a safe zone so you don't die for 300k lot which you have gotten lucky at first to collect that, and the next hour you might not get as lucky. so the pker benefited and the pvmer got set back for hours, no thanks

idk what's all the fuss about pking so much with max, there's many spots in wildy you can fight 1 vs 1 unless u cant pk at all and working a pvmer out, meanwhile pvming can be another method to make 40m bank + if there wasnt pkers to interrupt

or at nex like you barely have a gear to pvm nex and his hits are already working u out then a guy comes with special attack and gives u a hard time, i think it would be better for everyone if all pvming spots are in safe zone and pking are separate from pvming.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...