Eco Buff?

Ty

Hey guys so i thought id put my two sense on a suggestion i said it in one of my commentary videos but ill say it again so more people will see it. In my opinon i think donars on this server are wayyyy to op an to be nerfed such as they get free chaotics and spirit shields i say you make them worth donar points or something along those lines same with spirit shields and just helps the economy better because right now the majority of the economy is crappy cosmetics.. yesterday i saw a guy selling phats for 150 pkp their useless. Just my suggestion :P

21 minutes ago, dyl4n5 said:

Oh my gosh, that paragraph is cringe worthy. Nonetheless, chaotics are untradeable and for donators only, so I don't see how changing that would do anything to the economy.

did you not read it? ill explain it to you like id explain it to a 5 year old. we would remove chaotics and spirit shields from being free and make them cost donar points when you make them cost donar points that brings more money and stuff into the eco you pleb

11 minutes ago, dyl4n5 said:

Items that cost donor points will bring more money into the eco? Donor points aren't currency, PKT are. I hope you don't explain anything to those younger than you. Your intelligence is off the chain man. That's just my two "sense" though. LOLOL

yes they will cost donar points then people will buy them with pkp you downie just how it works with phats etc you pleb.

37 minutes ago, dyl4n5 said:

Items that cost donor points will bring more money into the eco? Donor points aren't currency, PKT are. I hope you don't explain anything to those younger than you. Your intelligence is off the chain man. That's just my two "sense" though. LOLOL

you're actually a full on idiot, I hope you realize that l0l

5 hours ago, ima cool kid said:

stfu poor fagt if u was a donator urself u wouldn't complain about shit

? What is your purpose of posting if he gives valid reasons of why his idea makes sense to him and u say "u wouldn't complain about shit" who are u to make that assumption lmfao? If he gives valid reasoning and ur only response is to say some retarded (although expected from someone with a sub 70 iq) assumption, u should probably either:

1. drink bleach bcus ur no use for anything now nor will u be in the future

2. dont post

3. hang urself irl

4. actually think

My personal choices for u would be 3 and 1 because I don't think the likelihood of #4 happening any time soon is possible and #2 would take the level of aids on roat down to a severely under performing level in opposition to the norm

plz #3

my suggestion will be implemented one day and this server will actually be playable.

• remove chaotics OR make them extremely rare PVM drops (like Divine spirit shield) and worth considerable PKP
  • continue to add 07 items to PKP shop
  • spirit shields in PKP shop with 07 models if possible
  • TRY to fix combat it's so broken still

• Upvote 1

i agree with most of the things u say and i honestly couldn't give a shit about the chaotics and shields and i think it would be just fine if they were added as drops from pvming or added to the pk shop. But i'm not agreeing on the fact that they should be removed from the donor store and that nothing would be added inplace. I mean there are tons of non donors and tons of donors/super donors but if they would actually remove these items and not replace them with anything at all, literally all the donators are paying for is basically the capes and once u reach 1k kills those don't even matter atleast not melee based since the pkers cape is much better str wise then those capes and i don't agree that donors should pay 10-30$ irl money just for 3 ( basically ) worthless capes so yes as i said idc about the chaotics and shields but do NOT leave the donator store empty as fuck. They should atleast find some alternatives. 

sincerely, 

Rawdatank :)

Edited by rawrdatank
On 12/24/2015 at 8:31 AM, Kihfan55 said:

? What is your purpose of posting if he gives valid reasons of why his idea makes sense to him and u say "u wouldn't complain about shit" who are u to make that assumption lmfao? If he gives valid reasoning and ur only response is to say some retarded (although expected from someone with a sub 70 iq) assumption, u should probably either:

1. drink bleach bcus ur no use for anything now nor will u be in the future

2. dont post

3. hang urself irl

4. actually think

My personal choices for u would be 3 and 1 because I don't think the likelihood of #4 happening any time soon is possible and #2 would take the level of aids on roat down to a severely under performing level in opposition to the norm

plz #3

giphy.gif