move dh to pkp shop

3 hours ago, Ahmash said:

support

rather than nerfing it and making it useless this is a better solution, i been saying it for like 2 years put the dh axe in pkp shop for like 200-300

^ Make another shop For barrow items Just make them less pkp like what he said 200-300 pkp or something cuz edge is filled with dhers that pk and its pointless unless we make barrows into pkp it would be fun actually pking at edge in dharoks or any other barrows item knowing you risk something. 

4 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

Spawning in these items is what made me like this server. Picture being a new player, you have to vote or donate just to buy dh & bandos. 

it would take 2 days to get dh with this method, assuming u can acquire 50 pkp within those 2 days by pking and vote twice. most new people i see just use the custom set that gretar has.

7 hours ago, Gandalf said:

Spawning in these items is what made me like this server. Picture being a new player, you have to vote or donate just to buy dh & bandos. 

well.. it is a pking server.. You don't HAVE to vote, but it would make life a lot easier. Dh wouldn't be expensive, probably like 400pkp a set (100pkp per piece). Plus the other melee barrows sets (Torags, Guthan's, Verac's (which is underrated imo)) would all still be able to be used. It's really not that bad.