all these new brids are shit

Pedro

all the brids that are supposedly beefing with Meridian right now are so trash compared to brids in the past that have beefed Meridian. u can tell how shit the bridding community has become just by looking at ppl who are trying to step to Meridian nowadays...... soooo far out of our league init

• Upvote 8
1 hour ago, Pedro said:

all the brids that are supposedly beefing with Meridian right now are so trash compared to brids in the past that have beefed Meridian. u can tell how shit the bridding community has become just by looking at ppl who are trying to step to Meridian nowadays...... soooo far out of our league init

prime of roatpkz^ teams/hybridding :P all these idiots that calling us out didint even pk at this time didint know how to use brews just shitters

no1 in 'meridian' even plays active anymore only a few :)

• Upvote 7

my favourite are the raggers that started in 2015 and think they are releveant, eg grim reapers. 

Also spastic nsers that will attack u, die once and log, such as kanchor pure (anchor pure). Only actual decent nser was x made s

Edited by Tom
  • Upvote 2
43 minutes ago, Tom said:

my favourite are the raggers that started in 2015 and think they are releveant, eg grim reapers. 

Also spastic nsers that will attack u, die once and log, such as kanchor pure (anchor pure). Only actual decent nser was x made s

I'm a 2k15 ragger, I don't get why that's a problem... Just because I started later and am a ragger doesn't change the fact that I'm better 

• Upvote 1

This is a fact... There was REAL competition. With parashybridit, we were actually challenged by the best. Now days, these clowns think having a loud mouth makes u relevant it's just sad lol

"I'm a 2k15 ragger" -says everyone who tries 2 hybrid now and they wonder why the game isn't as competitive now :P 

the only competition now is old players, losing fights 6-0, 10-2, 20-5 doesn't make u competition. It's u having a loud mouth and wasting people's time lol 

51 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I'm a 2k15 ragger, I don't get why that's a problem... Just because I started later and am a ragger doesn't change the fact that I'm better 

Because u think ur relevant but rlly ur fucking trash and get slapped up by everyone

1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

we shud do some proper clan fights like 5v5, this bunch of brids will giv meridian the best competition cos we already proved we can beat u 1v1

me, arun, smokey, tsunade, matt

vs

evnev, jake, taylor, sinister, yoobs

ur funny man!! 

theres a reason why we act so nonchalant about killing u guys and everyone else has an episode whenever roatpkz breaks (some glitch that would only happen on roat, ie: my food not eating vs beenthru) and one of us die. 

We have all proven and established ourselves far above the competition and u guys are pleading to prove urselves to us. U guys can group all of meridian together if u want to make urselves feel better about killing 10 different people rather than trying to flame me, chris, kevin, etc. and proving urselves inferior, but hey! Some people have to feel relevant one way or another = P

btw ahmash ur not part of this stfu lol

edit: like reallyyyyyyyyyy. Just because someone is our friend and "meridian" doesn't mean they want to be a good/the best hybrid. There's like 5 ppl in meridian who are actually competitive and would annihilate any hybrid on this game without eating on a real server and would slap all on roatpkz anyway, so call out them, thnx

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

ur funny man!! 

theres a reason why we act so nonchalant about killing u guys and everyone else has an episode whenever roatpkz breaks (some glitch that would only happen on roat, ie: my food not eating vs beenthru) and one of us die. 

We have all proven and established ourselves far above the competition and u guys are pleading to prove urselves to us. U guys can group all of meridian together if u want to make urselves feel better about killing 10 different people rather than trying to flame me, chris, kevin, etc. and proving urselves inferior, but hey! Some people have to feel relevant one way or another = P

edit: like reallyyyyyyyyyy. Just because someone is our friend and "meridian" doesn't mean they want to be a good/the best hybrid. There's like 5 ppl in meridian who are actually competitive and would annihilate any hybrid on this game without eating on a real server and would slap all on roatpkz anyway, so call out them, thnx

you made a thread about ddosing me in fights and making me tab called "putting arun back in his place" bare non chalant

19 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

you made a thread about ddosing me in fights and making me tab called "putting arun back in his place" bare non chalant

I have embarrassed u every time we have fought and u were piping up on the forums prior to us fighting? Want me to post the killpic from the fights where I 3-0d u with no complaints of getting "Ddosed!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ur no where near good enough to any1 have to ddos u, im sorry u live fuck knows where that u can't keep a persistent connection 

btw tried to shade u but since u wanna pipe up ur 1 of the people i was mentioning when I said ur nowhere near competition in comparison to the people frmo 2014 lol oops

Edited by Kihfan55
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

I have embarrassed u every time we have fought and u were piping up on the forums prior to us fighting? Want me to post the killpic from the fights where I 3-0d u with no complaints of getting "Ddosed!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ur no where near good enough to any1 have to ddos u, im sorry u live fuck knows where that u can't keep a persistent connection 

my internet was fine before I started fighting you, then I dced 3 fights in a row. the proof is there and everyone knows so keep lying

you used to beat me, ot anymore. we haven't even fought recently I'm down to go again... gl no ddos?

7 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

my internet was fine before I started fighting you, then I dced 3 fights in a row. the proof is there and everyone knows so keep lying

you used to beat me, ot anymore. we haven't even fought recently I'm down to go again... gl no ddos?

we fought a few days ago and i made u tab every time lmfao

dude, u keep saying that (im not better than u anymore) but WHERE IS THE SUBSTANCE IN THAT? Just because I go from hundreds of miles ahead of u to miles doesn't mean I'm not a lot better lol

this is what I mean when u keep trying to prove urself, ur ass man and u will never be on my level. U can keep getting better but I will too and I will always be a lot betterl, U think not 6 ticking 6 ways like u used to means ur competition for me but ur just not. Not gonna go out of my way to fight people like u anymore, ur not competition.

Edited by Kihfan55
3 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

we fought a few days ago and i made u tab every time lmfao

dude, u keep saying that (im not better than u anymore) but WHERE IS THE SUBSTANCE IN THAT? Just because I go from hundreds of miles ahead of u to miles doesn't mean I'm not a lot better lol

this is what I mean when u keep trying to prove urself, ur ass man and u will never be on my level. U can keep getting better but I will too and I will always be a lot betterl, U think not 6 ticking 6 ways like u used to means ur competition for me but ur just not. Not gonna go out of my way to fight people like u anymore, ur not competition.

lmao we didn't fight a few days ago

I am better than you

I am better than anyone else in merdian also

I don't need max gear or £100 mouse and £3000 pc like u lot I'm here with like 8 year old smashed sony vaio and a wrieless Logitech mouse still dropping u puscs

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

lmao we didn't fight a few days ago

I am better than you

I am better than anyone else in merdian also

I don't need max gear or £100 mouse and £3000 pc like u lot I'm here with like 8 year old smashed sony vaio and a wrieless Logitech mouse still dropping u puscs

so ur using shit that by todays standards would be worth like $50 together (if that) and you have the audacity to accuse anyone of ddosing when you can't even afford things from this decade. I'm sorry we can afford a decent internet and viable technology, but don't blame that on ur internets inability to hold a connection

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

ur funny man!! 

its ok i understand ur scared of me, they all are

DANGER MAN

53 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

So true ^^

20 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

so ur using shit that by todays standards would be worth like $50 together (if that) and you have the audacity to accuse anyone of ddosing when you can't even afford things from this decade. I'm sorry we can afford a decent internet and viable technology, but don't blame that on ur internets inability to hold a connection

it can tho.. I don't dc unless I get ddosed, it wasn't my laptop that made me dc my internet went off. everyone knows you ddosed me or got me ddosed then ran to Jason telling him I was chatting shit about him lmao? you are retarded bro, come brid me if you want ill be on in like 20mins

2 hours ago, Ahmash said:

we shud do some proper clan fights like 5v5, this bunch of brids will giv meridian the best competition cos we already proved we can beat u 1v1

me, arun, smokey, tsunade, matt

vs

evnev, jake, taylor, sinister, yoobs

Lol Yoobs & Taylor should be removed from that forsure neither of them can brid/ or slightly pk 

11 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

it can tho.. I don't dc unless I get ddosed, it wasn't my laptop that made me dc my internet went off. everyone knows you ddosed me or got me ddosed then ran to Jason telling him I was chatting shit about him lmao? you are retarded bro, come brid me if you want ill be on in like 20mins

love ur arabic typing man lmfao. Who are these "everyone" persons that you speak of? "Everyone" can confirm that I have never ddosed and "everyone" can confirm that i love to bully people on this server and would never voluntarily take some1 especially a loudmouth like urself offline when I can just increase my score with u LOL

already stated im not accepting any callouts from randomers anymore, sorry

22 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Lol Yoobs & Taylor should be removed from that forsure neither of them can brid/ or slightly pk 

Can you read what Jake said? Not everyone in Meridian are good brids you're comments are so irrelevant. You and Arun are so lost and take this shitty p server so seriously, you at like you are remotely relevant because you killed a few people on a 317 server  that has the shittest combat ive ever come across and you actually dare comment on everyone else. Most of Meridian are dominant on all p servers they play and aren't clueless retards that have level 30 07 accounts. Anyone can kill anyone on this server due to the shitty combat yet you are actually proud of thinking you are good on here. SMFH the state of people in this community is fucking embarrassing lmao. Taylor is a godly 07 brid also and if he actually tried to play seriously he would slap the living fuck out you.

• Upvote 2
26 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Can you read what Jake said? Not everyone in Meridian are good brids you're comments are so irrelevant. You and Arun are so lost and take this shitty p server so seriously, you at like you are remotely relevant because you killed a few people on a 317 server  that has the shittest combat ive ever come across and you actually dare comment on everyone else. Most of Meridian are dominant on all p servers they play and aren't clueless retards that have level 30 07 accounts. Anyone can kill anyone on this server due to the shitty combat yet you are actually proud of thinking you are good on here. SMFH the state of people in this community is fucking embarrassing lmao. Taylor is a godly 07 brid also and if he actually tried to play seriously he would slap the living fuck out you.

my comment isn't irrelevant lol your a shit brid and a bad pker i dont care what jake has to say and I didnt read what you said either clearly you care u are typin up paragraphs lol u are bad pker thats all I said & it is the truth

25 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

they are mad, mission complete

2 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

2 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

dw I take sinister off that list too he cant pk either 

ofc these 3 fools cant pk but they talk the most shit same goes for pedro idk why he started this topic

sinister is the teams ddoser that fkn bitch got me once at ::atmf for no reason

Edited by Ahmash
  • Upvote 1