Quitting.

Pitch

It was a nice 9 months with you guys most of you guys quit within these 9 months, a lot have joined. Anyways, Im quitting, I lost 2-3 to Medusa in a bo3. I was planning to quit anyways when school starts, anyways I won't be online the server, but I will sometimes be on forum to check on the updates & see forum posts. Everyone will quit at some point or the server will go down at some point. Bye everyone. & for everyone who thinks I quit because I was getting ragged etc no, I love nhing and it was like a hobby. Hope to See ya'll in the real life :)

To keep in touch with me , contact me on 07:

Name: Number 17 -

IF WE ARE FRIENDS & I KNOW YOU WELL, PM ME & ILL PM YOU MY SKYPE. I won't be getting on after tomorrow for a couple weeks.

Edited by Pitch

It was a nice 9 months with you guys most of you guys quit within these 9 months, a lot have joined. Anyways, Im quitting, I lost 2-3 to Medusa in a bo3. I was planning to quit anyways when school starts, anyways I won't be online the server, but I will sometimes be on forum to check on the updates & see forum posts. Everyone will quit at some point or the server will go down at some point. Bye everyone. & for everyone who thinks I quit because I was getting ragged etc no, I love nhing and it was like a hobby. Hope to See ya'll in the real life :)

Adios man! i'll miss the times where you use to rag me 24-7 for no reason.... adios

saying-goodbye_o_1903811.jpg

ye im wannabe mod even though i flame you retards all day ye ur right.

only bo3's for accounts. ur next.

"ur next" Don't beg for my friends for off (To late) and ask to be my friend (To late again) after all that shit talk.  

Ot: Pitch you were cool, good luck. 

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...