da fans

makaveli o

Just now, Xbrzh said:

if you taking the server serious is ok why is it bad for him to? you are actually retarded just constantly contradicting yourself

yeah he posted a runescape video in the wrong section and john jumps on him for nothing just could of said "moved" or something but tried to flame him basically thats what im saying =D

3 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

yeah he posted a runescape video in the wrong section and john jumps on him for nothing just could of said "moved" or something but tried to flame him basically thats what im saying =D

Yea I guess your brain doesn't work properly if that was considered flame to you. I guess you have zero idea how many threads I actually move a day for this reason I'm just curious on why it happens that's all. It was a legitimate question.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, John said:

If it came off as rude I'm sorry it was not only directed at you I'm just curious on how it happens so often.

The struggle of getting mod without ever posting... Shouldn't complain, just deal with it considering it's been going on since the beginning of time lol

It's a *pking* server... So for you to attack Taylor for taking this servers *PKING* seriously just makes you look like an idiot LOL. That's an inadequate response and I think you should apologize for even coming up with something that poorly thought out

I post in the correct section 100% of the time so no response you give can apply to me in particular, I'm just letting you know that it's pointless to try to harass players, even more so inactive players, about posting in the wrong section. 

Ot: nice video !!!

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

The struggle of getting mod without ever posting... Shouldn't complain, just deal with it considering it's been going on since the beginning of time lol

It's a *pking* server... So for you to attack Taylor for taking this servers *PKING* seriously just makes you look like an idiot LOL. That's an inadequate response and I think you should apologize for even coming up with something that poorly thought out

I post in the correct section 100% of the time so no response you give can apply to me in particular, I'm just letting you know that it's pointless to try to harass players, even more so inactive players, about posting in the wrong section. 

Ot: nice video !!!

These are the forums for said pking server, and I moderate them why can't I take it seriously?

Edited by John
  • Upvote 2