no i didnt quit, <3

Graphics

u can act innocent and nice all u want now but ik the truth it was only a matter of time b4 u got demoted fkn traitor i was ur freind from the start i believed in u and helped u get staff then u went mad and turned against me and Mike for wat?

its too late now we dont want ur help or even wana talk to u anymore ur finished, goodbye

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

u can act innocent and nice all u want now but ik the truth it was only a matter of time b4 u got demoted fkn traitor i was ur freind from the start i believed in u and helped u get staff then u went mad and turned against me and Mike for wat?

its too late now we dont want ur help or even wana talk to u anymore ur finished, goodbye

Why are you acting so mad against him lmao he is a nice person

Just now, Sinister said:

ur a dumb duel dwelling pkp hoarding spastic 

you don't even know what rank he was so just fuck yourself and don't give your opinion again.

OT:

You'll be fine dw, Gretar can't help but do retarded things on impulse it's in his nature.

u ok m8

8 hours ago, Sinister said:

ur a dumb duel dwelling pkp hoarding spastic 

you don't even know what rank he was so just fuck yourself and don't give your opinion again.

OT:

You'll be fine dw, Gretar can't help but do retarded things on impulse it's in his nature.

<3