Suggestions. TO BRING MORE PLAYERS

New bosses

Zulrah. Should drop Serp, Magic fang, Tanz fang (if we're getting blowpipe), mutagens, zulrah scales and zulrah pet if we're adding pets lol and combat pots.

King Black Dragon: Dragon fire shield. Add a new price to it, 1000 pkp at least & pet. 

Ceberus: Crystals or just the boots & pet and probs buff price on prims and eternals and lower the price of Pegasians, I don't see anyone using them.

Abyssal Sire: Drop unsired's, or just the weapons that you can create, them being abyssal dagger, and an abyssal bludgeon.

Corporeal beast: Replace Divine with Elysian, make all the spirit shields PKP, add them as a drop from Corp. 

Let's just focus on these bosses for now, I think they are the most important ones.

Add:

A Pure NH zone

Bigger and better rewards for voting, it's 5 pages

Infinity color kit

Ballista

Dragon warhammer

3rd age pickaxe in voting shop (fashion)

Dragon sq color kit

Amulet of torture

Amulet of the damned

Tormented bracelet

Necklace of anguish

Ring of suffering

Spec to ACB

Remove:

::Oldbrid

Current donator zone 

and finally EVERY ARABIC CUSTOM TELEPORT

Fix:

Spirit shield models

Master wand model

Movement

Eating, I don't need to say more than this, whoever the new developer is, you've been shown MANY vids and examples of eating fail.

If not all this, then 

"Roats server and structure as a base is too far behind and stuck in the past, the unique feel is no longer what people search for, and if I'm honest I don't think anything could put it back to a good place player count wise. 

I think Gretars only option is to have him and Zoradz completely work on a new server or accept the fate of Roat and the good run it had." - Sinister

Think I covered most of it, feel free to add stuff and comment your thoughts thx

<3!

Oh and I almost forgot, EVERY NEW clue item on osrs :* 

New hair colors and hair models

and skin colors (green black & white)

50 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

A lot of the suggestions are being implemented as we speak. My computer short circuited the other day for some unknown reason, so I'm focusing on that first.

Which ones?

And when do you think they'll be done? I know you can't say an exact day because if you fail, people will cry, but does it range between a week to 3 weeks?

11 hours ago, FUCKING KING said:

New bosses

Zulrah. Should drop Serp, Magic fang, Tanz fang (if we're getting blowpipe), mutagens, zulrah scales and zulrah pet if we're adding pets lol and combat pots.

Support as long as Droprates will be alittle bit low, because roatpkz is spawnpk server not eco server.

King Black Dragon: Dragon fire shield. Add a new price to it, 1000 pkp at least & pet. 

i support adding KBD, but not making it 1k pk points, its price is prefect at this moment, i support pet yes.

Ceberus: Crystals or just the boots & pet and probs buff price on prims and eternals and lower the price of Pegasians, I don't see anyone using them.

Support.  

Abyssal Sire: Drop unsired's, or just the weapons that you can create, them being abyssal dagger, and an abyssal bludgeon.

not bad, i agree.

Corporeal beast: Replace Divine with Elysian, make all the spirit shields PKP, add them as a drop from Corp. 

Replacing Ely with Divine is a good idea, but not adding other spirits to pkp shop since its donators feature.

Let's just focus on these bosses for now, I think they are the most important ones.

Add:

A Pure NH zone i suggested it before.

Bigger and better rewards for voting, it's 5 pages   yes.

Infinity color kit   support.

Ballista support.

Dragon warhammer support.

3rd age pickaxe in voting shop (fashion) uhmm, i guess.

Dragon sq color kit yeah, not bad.

Amulet of torture

Amulet of the damned

Tormented bracelet               --> ADD NPC THAT DROPS THEM.

Necklace of anguish

Ring of suffering

Spec to ACB  yes, need it so bad.

Remove:

::Oldbrid I Suggested that before.

Current donator zone No, or replace it with new one.

and finally EVERY ARABIC CUSTOM TELEPORT People donated for them, so no, stop calling it "ARABIC" you are so rasict.

Fix:

Spirit shield models Will be fixed next update, zoradz confirmed that already.

Master wand model Next update probably.

Movement yeah, alot of people are complaining about that.

Eating, I don't need to say more than this, whoever the new developer is, you've been shown MANY vids and examples of eating fail.

If not all this, then 

"Roats server and structure as a base is too far behind and stuck in the past, the unique feel is no longer what people search for, and if I'm honest I don't think anything could put it back to a good place player count wise. 

I think Gretars only option is to have him and Zoradz completely work on a new server or accept the fate of Roat and the good run it had." - Sinister

Think I covered most of it, feel free to add stuff and comment your thoughts thx

<3!

Oh and I almost forgot, EVERY NEW clue item on osrs :* 

New hair colors and hair models

and skin colors (green black & white)

I suggested that before and you flamed me, nice one.

oky, so im not goin to flame/hate like you did on my suggestions, i'll just give my opinion on every single suggestion.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...