Tournament Hall of fame

Maybe add a list in the tourny hall or a list on edgebank wall and see every week's #1, #2, #3 . 

So it looks like:

#1 zerker - name                                  #1 main - name

#2 zerker - name                                   #2 main - name

#3 zerker -  name + name                       #3 main - name + name

etc...

And maybe add a #3 and #4 spot where the losers of the semi-finals fight eachother for the 3rd and 4th spot. 

Disclaimer: my formatting sucks.

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

because 1 week of flaunting it should be enough 

Maybe I misunderstood the suggestion, but it seems to me all he is asking for is an in-game board where you can view the current tournament winner for each class of PKer. Therefore it will only be flaunted for a week, example tonight (Thursday) is Tribid tournament, so the winners (#1, #2, #3, etc)  name would be listed from after tonight's final until next weeks final...

This is a good suggestion, because sometimes I miss a tournament (or usually get knocked out early :p) and end up wondering who won it because I CBA to watch it all so yeah, it totally makes sense. Plus using an object/NPC to open an interface is a lot neater than the alternative (::checkwinners, and then it outputs in the chatbox).

• Upvote 3