roatz's newest Slave

Looty

So this 2 second mod Smackd 

comes into the tourny where im smacking his friend and says if u move ill kick u, when moving is a skill used in pking to get tick counts to your benefit

This clown isnt liked by most people

and now i understand why 

Garbage like this needs to be eradicated off of Roatz

Should idiots like this have any "power" i say with quotation marks due to the fact he busts a nut thinking about having power on gretars toilet bowl, RoatzPk/

Two is this scrub even allowed to mandate new server rules like an Admin? and force players to play how he only knows how to.

#QueenV @LootLoots #OriginalEmporer #BreakurNeckBichasssmackd

• Upvote 2

Why are you even here you've already been kicked off by Talos, you're not supposed to be playing anyways.

And you're sitting and running around the spectator box, I warned you to stop it, I didn't even kick you, you died yourself to a ags gmaul kill, so you're making a thread about me warning you? When i didn't kick you..? Typical 91 edgeville ragger.

• Upvote 4
32 minutes ago, Looty said:

So this 2 second mod Smackd 

comes into the tourny where im smacking his friend and says if u move ill kick u, when moving is a skill used in pking to get tick counts to your benefit

This clown isnt liked by most people

and now i understand why 

Garbage like this needs to be eradicated off of Roatz

Should idiots like this have any "power" i say with quotation marks due to the fact he busts a nut thinking about having power on gretars toilet bowl, RoatzPk/

Two is this scrub even allowed to mandate new server rules like an Admin? and force players to play how he only knows how to.

#QueenV @LootLoots #OriginalEmporer #BreakurNeckBichasssmackd

''when moving is a skill used in pking to get tick counts to your benefit''

Because of broken pathing ingame this isn't allowed (@smackd)

Even though everyone has broken pathing and everyone can hit and run (using broken pathing to your advantage). (smackd: ''some people have only melee or don't know how to do it'') (it=using broken pathing to your advantage, which was basically hit and run)

Still not conviced by his reasoning of why hit and run tactics isn't allowed. This method can be used by everyone and the hit and run tactic can be used by everyone aswell. 

If people only bring melee in a ''Pure tourny'' , that's their decision, but they don't need to cry when people do the HIT and RUN tactic with RANGE. They had the opportunity to bring range aswell, but instead, they didn't, which is their decision of how to make the best out of the tournament. 

But yeah, the rules states that u cant run around the spectator area, so yeah, lets follow the rules

Edited by pekky
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, pekky said:

Even though everyone has broken pathing and everyone can hit and run (using broken pathing to your advantage). (smackd: ''some people have only melee or don't know how to do it'') (it=using broken pathing to your advantage, which was basically hit and run)

Still not conviced by his reasoning of why hit and run tactics isn't allowed. This method can be used by everyone and the hit and run tactic can be used by everyone aswell. 

If people only bring melee in a ''Pure tourny'' , that's their decision, but they don't need to cry when people do the HIT and RUN tactic with RANGE. They had the opportunity to bring range aswell, but instead, they didn't, which is their decision of how to make the best out of the tournament. 

fuck off ur just a shit pker that's why you hit and run LOL

1 hour ago, pekky said:

But yeah, the rules states that u cant run around the spectator area, so yeah, lets follow the rules

That's how you've won all your tournaments, and show me where it says you may run around 

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

Who even are you lol 

Come on bro i'm active daily you should know your players by now, "good mod".

You say where is running said to be allowed, but where is it said it isn't allowed.

Should've phrased your comment a bit like this

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

Hi i'm a cunt thanks.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ukz Man said:

Come on bro i'm active daily you should know your players by now, "good mod".

You say where is running said to be allowed, but where is it said it isn't allowed.

Should've phrased your comment a bit like this

Don't really care to look into shit talkers on alts

1 minute ago, Ukz Man said:

Don't bro, don't waste your time you have more important things to do like not help people in need but instead doing what you want.

class act bro only help ur friends in need.

You joined last month what do you know?

Edited by Why Gg
48 minutes ago, Smackd said:

That's how you've won all your tournaments, and show me where it says you may run around 

There needs to be a ''rule'' that you can run around?

If running around isn't allowed, why isn't there just a command or rule like ''ancient magics are disabled for this tournament'' in the pure tourny of today?

Why is there no option where movement is off like @duel? 

If running around is an issue, just add a script or code into the tourny thingy where there is no movement allowed just as in staking duels.(not sure if implementing that is as easy as I said so)

Edited by pekky
2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Moving isn't against the rules  (I just re-read them). There is no unfair advantage involved since both players are able to do it, and it's not bug abuse either.  It just annoys people who can't compete.

It's one of those things were mods or staff in general think they can make up their own rules, then enforce it.

11 hours ago, Smackd said:

Who even are you lol

this is the wrong mentality, it doesnt matter who he is, a staff member should treat everyone equally, by replying "who even are you lol" implies that if hes a no-namer he shouldn't have an opinion, wrong mentality for a member of staff tbh.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Aiden said:

this is the wrong mentality, it doesnt matter who he is, a staff member should treat everyone equally, by replying "who even are you lol" implies that if hes a no-namer he shouldn't have an opinion, wrong mentality for a member of staff tbh.

How is that implying if he is a no-namer is he has no opinion that's a conclusion you came up with in your own mind lmao, he could simply just be asking who the person is because clearly its an alt of someone hiding. Smackd may or may not be in the wrong but having a thread full of flame and toxic players just trying to stir the pot isn't exactly going to help anything is it now? Personally if the person was constantly running around instead of fighting (like you're suppose to do in the tournament) i would probably kick them as well...

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

How is that implying if he is a no-namer is he has no opinion that's a conclusion you came up with in your own mind lmao, he could simply just be asking who the person is because clearly its an alt of someone hiding. Smackd may or may not be in the wrong but having a thread full of flame and toxic players just trying to stir the pot isn't exactly going to help anything is it now? Personally if the person was constantly running around instead of fighting (like you're suppose to do in the tournament) i would probably kick them as well...

So you need to stay next to the person to actually fight? Why can't you be on a distance to fight? (fighting is what you're suppose to do in tournament)

If people use RANGE with cbow they should be able to attack from a distance, rather than standing next to the person he is fighting. 

You're creating distance by hit and run, so you use the combat style to the maximum potential. If people don't know how to do that, they shouldn't be able to win the tournament. 

There is a reason why you can use both melee AND range in the pure tourny of yesterday. If it was only a melee tourny, there would be no point in running around, thus no annoying hit and runners. 

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Gretar could have coded it to no movements and he didn't, he could have have added a rule saying no running and he didn't. Don't see how you can justify kicking players for a tactic you don't agree with. Some players request no smite, will this be a kick-able offence too? It's the same thing - using the games feature to your advantage... even if the other guy doesn't want to.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Smite doesn't leave the winner of the fight to chance despite a certain user losing drastically, terrible comparison. 

And yeah because Gretars coding and ideas have never failed us before!, just look at our combat system and pathing, perfect aspects of a great well developed game!

No one is fucking saying you can't move. just running around the spectator box mindlessly like a fucking jew smoker shouldn't be allowed, if someone won the whole fucking tournament without pking and just avoiding combat would you still have the same opinion? i doubt it.

How is hit and run avoiding combat? Last time I checked hit and run was still in combat. 

Just now, Sinister said:

Are you completely fucking retarded? I'm talking about when people run around the spectators box so the other opponent can't hit you, how the fuck is that combat, TELL ME

That isn't  combat. You are probably talking about people who has dealt more damage and then  run around the spectator area. This is most likely in melee fights. 

Apart from this. Idk why people would run around when they have dealt more damage, thus having more food left, so they are winning anyway w/o running around the spectator box.

I'm talking about where u can run around it from the beginning of the fight where both parties can run around the spectator box. If both parties have melee this would be pointless and you won't see it happen anyway. (idk what decides who will win when both parties have 0 damage dealt)  but in range fights, this is actually interesing, since tou can have hits off, when people are running near the longer sides of the spectator area.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Are you completely fucking retarded? I'm talking about when people run around the spectators box so the other opponent can't hit you, how the fuck is that combat, TELL ME

It's combat because the one doing the running is turning back and shooting the person following them, and dealing damage. Opponent has HP bar over head, therefore it is classed as combat.... :kappa1:

Seriously Sinister, that's like saying this isn't combat:

Ranging.gif

Source: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Combat Hhhhhh

• Upvote 2
Just now, Sinister said:

Your comparisons don't make any sense whatsoever, in the tournament, you can run around for the entire fight, not hit someone, or be hit, and still win, and do this for the entire tourney.

So? That is entirely different problem, it has nothing to do with this topic! If you watched Looty in the tournament you'd know he was attacking not just running around, which I know is stupid but if people want to do it then I don't mind. Anyway, stay on topic: should mods kick people for running and attacking, which could or could not be around the spectator box?

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Your comparisons don't make any sense whatsoever, in the tournament, you can run around for the entire fight, not hit someone, or be hit, and still win, and do this for the entire tourney.

As I said, you can if you have range/mage.

How would you know that you will win if both sides has 0 damage dealt?

9 minutes ago, pekky said:

As I said, you can if you have range/mage.

How would you know that you will win if both sides has 0 damage dealt?

You wouldn't.. it's PID... therefore you'd be gambling 50/50. I'd go so even far as to guess there isn't an active damage tracker to fairly judge fights that outlast the timer, and those again might be down to either PID or some other factor (eg current HP level).

@Gretar please would you be so kind as to clarify, how those are decided, or would that be open to abuse? And if you do check this, then what's the official rule on the run/attack method? (An answer either way please, if you can)

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

So? That is entirely different problem, it has nothing to do with this topic! If you watched Looty in the tournament you'd know he was attacking not just running around, which I know is stupid but if people want to do it then I don't mind. Anyway, stay on topic: should mods kick people for running and attacking, which could or could not be around the spectator box?

You're not realizing Looty wasn't kicked at all, Looty died, this topic was made over me warning Looty to stop it.

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, Smackd said:

You're not realizing Looty wasn't kicked at all, Looty died, this topic was made over me warning Looty to stop it.

But you warned him though, and what if he didn't stop? I'm going by him saying that you said, "if u move ill kick u".

So the point wasn't whether or not you did it,  it was should you even do it? 

But whatever, there's no use for me to continue arguing. I've made my points, you made yours. Might as well let you have it, you win. I don't want ban!

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

But you warned him though, and what if he didn't stop? I'm going by him saying that you said, "if u move ill kick u".

So the point wasn't whether or not you did it,  it was should you even do it? 

But whatever, there's no use for me to continue arguing. I've made my points, you made yours. Might as well let you have it, you win. I don't want ban!

Bravo @Pk Guy. This is exactly the point, Smackd wants to run away from the topic, You can't ENFORCE a self assigned rule.

9_9

As for Yoobs normally I agree with what you say, but that is completely asinine, you would kick people when that is essentially how you brid? 

Running is an available option to anyone and everyone thats like putting rules to nh'ing or bridding, stay-still-and-fight? 

That's moronic, so what youre saying is... the plan for a tourny is is the following::

Stand still, whoever has highest hits wins, You're in the same armor, doing the same specs. So that proves who is the best tactician of them all?

It Doesn't.

Smackd you're an embarassment as a mod, nobody is flaming you just reminding you of your place as a second-rate Pikachu, basically you're a 

Piss-colored Rat.

XOXO 

#TheGreatest #EmporerOfAllTime #TruReligionJeans #StayWavyBby #Shrooooooooooms

Lov her Highness 

• Upvote 1