Fanboy gets the attention he wants

Imagine everyone lacks any sort of respect for you on the only server you play that you feel the need to try to beef with someone leaps and bounds above you :P

Imagine making a 5:30 video with 4 tabs (4 TABS MORE THAN A MINUTE APART L M F A O) and including a clip where you tab yourself

Imagine the only fights you included were when you had 5 brews and your opponent had 3

This clown should be ashamed, but he truly feels no shame. He has been embarrassed since the day he started this server

5 tabs* also 2 werent included cos dead clips so 7 and lmfao opponent with 3 brews? you had 5 brews too dont be a bitch about it you embarrassment

all i see is ags specs on tank/rng/ags whacks video just shows how desperate you are to prove yourself to your superior LMFAOO 

Edited by Why Gg
50 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

Imagine having to defend ur ''bridding reputation''  on roat pkz so u make a video about it.. smh dont u guys have school or work? 

yeah ikr he must of been working on this day and night dude.

ot: idk why why gg pipes up, this nigga literally started on roatpkz this is his home server and hes getting bullied snm

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ism0kepurp said:

meme_zpsqn9ga4vl.png

Na not at all, actually. I first saw the why gg guys thread almost an entire day after he made it. I then told people I was making it/it was up in ~30 minutes.

On another note, I didn't *have* to make this video. It wasn't defensive because nobody in their sane mind thinks this why gg guys is competitive with me. I made it because his video was misleading and was nothing more than a clout begging video

6 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Na not at all, actually. I first saw the why gg guys thread almost an entire day after he made it. I then told people I was making it/it was up in ~30 minutes.

On another note, I didn't *have* to make this video. It wasn't defensive because nobody in their sane mind thinks this why gg guys is competitive with me. I made it because his video was misleading and was nothing more than a clout begging video

every1 that actually pks on this knows you cant compete with me stop tryna stunt for people on the forums, come do the talking in-game for another embarrassing video showing how lost you are

• 2 months later...