just curious.

Ban152

Hey guys, just wondering, what you think about Kalphite Queen ?

should it be added? it would drop Dragon Claws and ye common pkp items, therefore their price would be higher in shop or even removed from shop only being as a NPC drop

KQ entrance for donators would teleport you straight to kalphite queen

KQ entrance for regular player, they should kill some Kalphite Guardians

just tell me your thoughts :)

• Upvote 1

In my opinion any suggestions for new NPC's or in-game features should be held for when the new client comes. The new client will hopefully have most new and up-to-date OSRS features. 

Other than that ofc more NPC's / activities for the players to do the better!

Gretar: 

Yes we do have a developer working on a real OSRS client to work with roat pkz source, should be ready within a month or two. - 13th Feb.

Yes a lot of exciting things will be coming with new client including all OSRS items/animations/gfx and ability to add all osrs bosses and im going to add a bh system with it. At the moment im mostly working on performance and stability. -  feb 14th

Edited by jblind
adding of Gretar's mentions from previous posts that he's posted.
  • Upvote 1

You're a server support learn to post in the suggestions section you moron and no why the fuck would you out kalphite queen out of any boss that you could add would probably be the worst boss you could by far. Wilderness bosses will be added when the new client is finished and also dragon claws are shit we don't need a boss dropping them.

• Upvote 1

Agree with jblind TBH, I think we should first await OSRS client. Second, we should have the OSRS wilderness bosses added because this is a PK server after all. It will encourage PKers to patrol those areas therefore boosting activity all around the Wild. 

At this point I feel like KQ will be hyped for the first few days and rapidly become dead content just as the KBD has. However props for the forward thinking and creating a donator benefit out of it, since that area seems to be lacking currently.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

You're a server support learn to post in the suggestions section you moron and no why the fuck would you out kalphite queen out of any boss that you could add would probably be the worst boss you could by far. Wilderness bosses will be added when the new client is finished and also dragon claws are shit we don't need a boss dropping them.

thats not a suggestiom, i just ask what ppl think, you MORON.