Staff feedback My opinion

Gym Life

Hello everyone,

i want to show you guys what my opinion is about the Staff team of Roatpkz 7-10 agrees with me 3-10 dont but lets see.

Staffs 

ZORADZ: Good staff manager he can decide good, but sometimes he doesnt see everything what happends in the game. But a good guy tho.

SMACKD: He is everyday active only in evening in my timezone, he is honest and helpfull person.

YOOBS: hes a good guy man of hes word but hes always mad and he cant hold hes agro but flames or bans people when they do or say something. ( wilderniss) but i can joke sometimes with him also a cool guy.

LEGEND: great guy hes normol not often online but hes working good for the server.

JBLIND: also a good mod but he can always be a enemy of you out of no reason, he loves to join with people in part when there is a conversation going on. But hes a cool guy also.

SERVER SUPPORTS:

to be fair i only like: Nyzic and ban152 they are always active as server supports they helping people good, when people pm them they react directly. and the rest i dont   Like reason im gonna tell: they are never online when i need help for something like questions there is never a helper online. Like its not all about me i mean normol players / other players needs also a help maybe they cant vote or donate to help them if you guys get what i mean there is never a serious Ss online. But most of the Ss are beggers / Stakers sometimes they put their private off like what bankai did never see him helping people but w/e.

I hope u guys also agree with this i mean i spoke kinda the truth i mean dont tell me that isnt true because everyone knows it. 

Best wishes,

Gym Life

• Upvote 1

Tbf if I correctly understood what you put I agree with all of them except the comments on server support.

i think someone who is involved with the game more, for example yoobs or smackd, should be the ones to decide who becomes staff.

Imo staff should be people who have played the game for a fair amount of time and have been active throughout, also someone who actually plays the game instead of someone who plays to become staff. People who have been promoted that play to be staff have always ended up flopping, for example love wings. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

Tbf if I correctly understood what you put I agree with all of them except the comments on server support.

i think someone who is involved with the game more, for example yoobs or smackd, should be the ones to decide who becomes staff.

Imo staff should be people who have played the game for a fair amount of time and have been active throughout, also someone who actually plays the game instead of someone who plays to become staff. People who have been promoted that play to be staff have always ended up flopping, for example love wings. 

Nah bro Server support are all the same

7 hours ago, Requiem Af said:

Maybe u shld be ss too 

yes man, i should but only arabs getting accepted first, like Amireleid1 he didnt even do something for the server like i never saw him typing or trying to help in yell like only what he did is begging people but w/e requiem af we will see how they play.

7 hours ago, Zoradz said:

Why did you feel the need to create an entirely new thread instead of posting this on the staff feed back thread?

zoradz cant i make one thread?

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Gym Life said:

yes man, i should but only arabs getting accepted first, like Amireleid1 he didnt even do something for the server like i never saw him typing or trying to help in yell like only what he did is begging people but w/e requiem af we will see how they play.

zoradz cant i make one thread?

Aren't you Arab too?

we have a dedicated thread for it...

18 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Aren't you Arab too?

well im not arab thats just first of all,

secondly im from holland my name is kane, i know 4 languages: English, Dutch, Turkish, Germans.

and its all fine, if arabs are playing this server ofc there playing only 50-100 players in this game and not 300+ just saying.

i wanted to bring a change into it by making epic videos and helping people to not let them make quit of that game, because i remember that we had over 300+ now just the half of it and ask the reason in the game and to staffs why the reason of that is. 

well zoradz i hope u understand me and just do what u want man like u can say we dont accepted u because u flamed mod, just saying u one thing every1 is flaming and the secondly there was a reason why i flamed him so hard, and after the day i flamed jblind came to me and said sorry and we just solved it out there is no reason to be still mad about it.

23 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Aren't you Arab too?

i hope the arabs will help this server, because feeling bad for gretar but w/e also hes choice.

i dont want to advertise a site or something go look 0s-scape there playing 800 players, reason is there are good helpers and mods which are daily active what do we have in our server every1 is afk or ignoring and mostly in this game is also beggers. 

look gretar wants to earn money by owning this server, but there is so low people that donates maybe 1k in the 1 year, go look 0s-scape people donating daily there daily.

there selling donations to each other like a guy is paying for the other guy ingame and he pays him money in game if u get what i mean.

just saying os-scape catchs 1k per day, and i wanted to have it the same in this server but if u guys dont want no problems.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

well im not arab thats just first of all,

secondly im from holland my name is kane, i know 4 languages: English, Dutch, Turkish, Germans.

and its all fine, if arabs are playing this server ofc there playing only 50-100 players in this game and not 300+ just saying.

i wanted to bring a change into it by making epic videos and helping people to not let them make quit of that game, because i remember that we had over 300+ now just the half of it and ask the reason in the game and to staffs why the reason of that is. 

well zoradz i hope u understand me and just do what u want man like u can say we dont accepted u because u flamed mod, just saying u one thing every1 is flaming and the secondly there was a reason why i flamed him so hard, and after the day i flamed jblind came to me and said sorry and we just solved it out there is no reason to be still mad about it.

your english is shit to be from Holland rofl, i hate reading your thread, posts because of that...

• Zoradz locked this topic