Roat pkz flame

SneakR

Hello, ive just realized how agitating me and others can be when we flame in ::yell im here to say sorry and i now refuse to flame from this moment on or join in on the flame anymore. I want to create a better name for myself and hopefully get the community to be more friendly i also notice younger people play the game and thats not the sort of stuff younger people should be seeing nor the first thing people want to see when they join roatpkz Welcome and im sorry. if this is posted in the wrong place please move it :)  #newDAYnewSNEAKR #roatzONtheUP

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

did u die to why gg on osrs? :S 

I pure nh alot on there but no I haven't fought him on 07, I don't pk on rsps's anymore except for yesterday was playing OSS with 1013

Edited by Alt

1 hour ago, austin jr said:

You're good buddy, very glad to see that you made this decision :) (to say sorry with a nice post via forums) Apologize accepted by Austin & I hope the rest can forgive you aswell :)

53 minutes ago, Salad said:

Didn't know RoatPkz turned into PussyPkz

nawww

not pussy pkz just be more mature pkz theres a time to grow up and the time for me is now

36 minutes ago, jumper19 said:

Very nice of you!

thankyou