skilling

25 minutes ago, Smackd said:

But is there an incentive to go and skill? Why just skill? For fun? 

Why not?

Construction, build your own house with a special attack pool, healing/prayer altar, instead of going to just any prayer altar. And also, that would be something new for Roat Pkz, all you can do at the moment is pk or stake (I know it's a PK'ing server but that would actually be really nice and I know alot of people would also want it)

Agility, remove infinite run and add stamina potions to tjhe pkp/potion shop for pkp and let people train agility

Slayer, reasons are obvious already

Hunter for our future chinchompas

4 minutes ago, Alt said:

Why not?

Construction, build your own house with a special attack pool, healing/prayer altar, instead of going to just any prayer altar. And also, that would be something new for Roat Pkz, all you can do at the moment is pk or stake (I know it's a PK'ing server but that would actually be really nice and I know alot of people would also want it)

Agility, remove infinite run and add stamina potions to tjhe pkp/potion shop for pkp and let people train agility

Slayer, reasons are obvious already

Hunter for our future chinchompas

Why make it a struggle to restore special attack when there's already a way to get it?

Agility is debatable but we shouldn't try so hard to be exactly like 07 even adding the annoying parts of the game.

Slayer agree.

Hunter sounds pointless catching chins for what reason? To train range? 

Just now, Smackd said:

Why make it a struggle to restore special attack when there's already a way to get it?

Agility is debatable but we shouldn't try so hard to be exactly like 07 even adding the annoying parts of the game.

Slayer agree.

Hunter sounds pointless catching chins for what reason? To train range? 

Because it'd be a new thing for Roatz, we got nothing to do but pk and stake lmfao

2 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Well it is a PK server so I'd assume you'd come here to PK, otherwise oldschool.runescape.com is the place to go to skill.

Still a nice suggestion though.

You have infinite run which is too easy I'd want stamina potions 

+ Slayer would be fun idc if it's a pk server or not u don't pk urself wym

Just now, Alt said:

Still a nice suggestion though.

You have infinite run which is too easy I'd want stamina potions 

+ Slayer would be fun idc if it's a pk server or not u don't pk urself wym

I'm sure you can find another sever and you can have all the stamina potions you can get, maybe even get your herblore up and make then yourself if you really want staminas that bad.

Slayer I never disagreed on, and "u don't pk yourself wym", has any relevance with this suggestion because..? 

Just now, Smackd said:

I'm sure you can find another sever and you can have all the stamina potions you can get, maybe even get your herblore up and make then yourself if you really want staminas that bad.

Slayer I never disagreed on, and "u don't pk yourself wym", has any relevance with this suggestion because..? 

Sure, what server?

And I said that because you say "oh, yhh.. IT's a pking server" but you don't PK yourself? Server's boring for not having these stuff. What it does have is bullshit pk'ing and staking 

2 hours ago, pvpordie said:

hey there, i got a suggestion. why aren't u going to make skilling? that we have all the skills like runescape has, construction etc, 

greets pvpordie

its a private server who the fuck would skill?:joy:

edit: stamina potions hmmm id say nah keep infinite run personally but not too bothered, worth polling? @smackd @Gretar

Edited by HICK0RY
  • Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

its a private server who the fuck would skill?:joy:

edit: stamina potions hmmm id say nah keep infinite run personally but not too bothered, worth polling? @smackd @Gretar

Yeah stamina potions on a server where you run backwards 2 times before you run forward gf run energy